Apartment

As Mackenzie and Louise parkoured at the rooftops, I decided to run through the streets. Minutes later, we finally arrived at Jade and Maxine's apartment.

Leonard's P.O.V.

"Wow! This is an apartment? It's huge!"

"Uhm, Mackenzie what do I do now?" I asked Mackenzie.

"Jade! Maxine! You there?!" Mackenzie yelled.

Maxine and Jade looked out the window. They were a bit shocked, then Maxine threw one of her teleportation bubbles at us and we teleported to their living area.

"What are you doing here?" Jade asked.

"Leonard has no where to live in, can he stay in with you?" Louise asked.

"Uhm, he has a house..." Jade said.

"What?! Where?" I asked.

"Right above us, see you built this aparment for me and Jade, and you made an Island float above it. It's amazing though how you measured your island's size small enough for rain and sunshine to hit our house, and big enough for you to walk around with." Maxine explained.

"Well, thanks for your help Mackenzie, Louise." I said.

"Okay, Maxine can you teleport us out of here? How's about in a mall?" Mackenzie asked.

Maxine teleported Mackenzie and Louise away. And Jade showed me how to get to my island.

"Here's your platform, now... haha you have to dance." Jade laughed.

"Dance? What dance?" I asked.

"Growl! By EXO! Hahaha hey! You chose that dance for your password. Just dance the chorus part." Maxine explained.

"Oh! Now I remember, I like this dance haha"

So I danced, and I was teleported to my island.

"Wow! Son of a gun! Is this really my freakin' floating island?"

I had a pool, a music room, an AVR, a dog!? And my dream dog too, a husky! My goodness I love this island of mine.

~~~A/N:~~~

Hey guyz, sorry if I have'nt been updating, I have bug brother duties to attend to. And sorry if this is a short update as well, I don't do this kind of writing.

But I promise in a few days, I will be updating this book.

Love yah guyz, keep on reading.