Where it all started

Leonard's P.O.V.

*calls on the phone*

"Maxine? Can you coms up here with Jade?" I asked.

"Oh... your with Berenice too? Okay bring her here too. Okay bye." I said.

Then maxine teleported infront of me with Jade and Berenice.

"What is it Leonard?" Maxine asked.

"Is that the dark soul?!" Jade asked of shock.

"Why does he look like you?!" Berenice asked.

"Louise? Care to explain?" I asked Louise.

After Louise explained what happened... they all looked at me.

"So... what now?" Maxine asked.

I opened the door of a secret room. Which was actually lika an entrance door of a mansion. (So its huge 😂)

Smoke comes out slowly, then shades of gray, pink, blue, green and yellow colors started shining.

"Guys, the people inside is are chemist who were kicked out of they're companies for having impossible theories. But in this very room, those theories became realities." I explained.

"You may now enter." Said five voices that came from inside the room.

As the smoke cleared, the doors shut and darkness was in the room except for the shining lights and the five chemist.

"Guys, I introduce you to the place where it all began." I said.

"Hello supers." Greeted five people in lab coats.

"My name is Avi Kaplan, and I improve supersenses of teleportaion and molecule manipulation... meaning, I know how you can disappear and return from the shadows." Said Avi.

"My name is Kirstin Maldonado, you can call me Kirstie or future Mrs. Lewis... anyways, I improve supersenses with time and emotion manipulations. Meaning I can change your mood in the speed of light." Kirstie giggled.

"Hello, I'm Scott Hoying... and I improve supersense which involves enhanced senses. So, I can help you hear you dog from home while you're at the office or chilling at the mall." Explained Scott.

"My name's Mitchelle Grassi, you can call me Mitch. And I improve supersenses which involves location indication and molecule manipulation as well, so I can just figure out where you are with my eyes closed." Mitch said proudly.

"And lastly, my name is Kevin Olusula, and I am the one who adds the created supersense to people. So I am the one, who helped you, get your supersenses." Kevin said.

Me and L looked at our friends as they looked at our chemistry team, shocked by what they just found out.

"We have some questions." They all exclaimed.

~~~A/N:~~~

Hello guys!

Pentatonix is here! Finally I did it!
Cliff hanger? Wait for the next chapter.

Sorry for thr shory chapters guys... but as soon as I get more characters in... there will be great updates.

And by the way, I'm terribly sorry for the slow updates guys... it's really hard for me to go on wattpad nowadays. But I'll be updating still!

Love yah guys! Keep reading! More power to Pentatonix!
(Literally listening to them while writing this) ❤❤❤