Strong opposites

Leonard's P.O.V.

Jade, Maxine and I went for a walk at the park.

"Goodness it's hot!" Jade sighed loudly.

"Yes it is... let's get some Ice cream." Maxine said while pointing at the Ice cream cart near by.

After we bought Ice cream, we saw a girl sitting down a bench, wearing clothes that feels hot.

"Look at her, can she take the heat? I mean, those clothes! long black sleeves, black skinny jeans... it's so hot!" Maxine whispered.

"This girl can take the heat... but let me see why, I think she has a supersense though, let me check."

So I scanned her with my chosen power...

"Jade, Maxine... she's one of us." I said.

So I went up to the girl, then I asked her some auestions.

"Hello miss, what might be your name?" I asked politely.

"The name's Charlise, what do you want?" She replied.

"So much for a good first impression, she acts like Mackenzie though."

"Do you have any special abilities?" I asked once more.

"Well, I only told one girl about it, and I don't think you know her." Charlise replied.

"Well, who is she?" I asked.

"It's me" said a girl who suddenly walked from behind me.

"The name's Juliana, her opposite in power." Juliana added.

"Opposite in power?" I asked.

Then Charlise shots ice spikes at Juliana blocks it using a fire wall.

"Now that... is awesome."

I just stared in shock...

"Do you know mackenzie?" I asked.

"Yes, we met her at that parkour school, she was always with Louise though, but we're close, why?" Charlise replied.

"You act a lot like her." I said.

"Act like who leonard?" Mackenzie said standing behind me with Louise.

"A lot like you, Where in this specifuc moment did you just come from?" I asked Mackenzie.

"They were just walking by Leonard, don't freak out." Maxine said.

"I'm not!" I replied.

"What do you do when you hang out all three of you?" I asked in curiousity.

"We do a lot of sparing." Juliana said.

And then Mackenzie, Charlise and Juliana looked at each other, bowed and then started to spar.

"I asked them what do they do when they hang out, and they do it in front of my face."

"Oh sorry Leonard." Mackenzie said but still continue to spar.

"I forgot she can read minds."

"Well, I must be going. My parents might be looking for me." Charlise stated.

"Me too, it's getting late." Juliana added.

"Psh... kids" Mackenzie said.

"I know right?" I added.

And so Charlise went home and so did Juliana.

"Mackenzie! Two loners at the park! They're both korean! C'mon let's make them meet!" Louise said at Mackenzie.

"Okay okay, let me see if their compatible for each other." Mackenzie said and left.

"Okay bye." I said after they left.

Jade and Maxine just laughed.

"Oh great powerful one, may you hold the leash of my dog." Maxine teased then gave me her dog.

"RACE YOU TO THE HOUSE!" Jade yelled.

And then they disappeared that fast.

"I knew it... okay." I said to myself.

"I can give animal powers I can give animals powers."

Then...

"C'mon Leonard! Let's run!" My husky said.

"Yeah let's chase 'em!" Maxine's Malamute added.

"Okay let's do this!" I said.

And so we ran home at the speed of light, literally.

~~~A/N:~~~

Hey guys! I'm having a hard time giving pentatonix powers so I might add them to the book a little late hahaha.

Anyways, sorry for the short update. I'll try to update soon.

Love you guys, keep reading! I will read your books if you read mine hahha

Love you so much!😙❤