Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"ROOOOAR!!!"

Below the cliff of a lush forest, there is a shark-like beast with four small limbs. Though it does look a little bit terrifying, but because of it's body figure, the way it's running is very.....weird. It has a very low saturate peach skin with some small dots all over it's body. The most noticeable part of it's body is probably the mouth. It's mouth is very large that it probably can even bite an entire house without any problem! Not to mention the teeth of this shark-like beast, it looks very hard and sharp!

And now that mouth is stretching large open behind a small youth whom running with all his might from this terrifying but weird beast. His body is full of sweat but has no sign of exhaustion and stopping. Even his face seems to be full of vigor! It looks like he just running for some exercise routine.

"Gah! Why the heck is this stupid beast chasing me!? I only ate one of your meat!? What's wrong with that!" Not even felt guilty with his action, he even cursed the beast. It seems like this event is triggered by his self, this boy sure is irresponsible.

"ROAAR!" The beast looks like it has some intelligences, it may interpreted the youth word as an insult. Well, even the most idiotic person can tell that. Angered by the youth, it increase it's speed and stretch it's mouth becoming even larger.

Then it started to chomp everything in the way, and what surprising is, it can even crush a large rock like eating a candy! What a terrifying strength it has! And it's speed is not slow but alas it also not really fast. Or else the boy's head might already be bitten off.

"Argh! This guy!" Become terrified by the beast action, the youth started to increase his speed. His leg started to move in a bizarre way that it creating an illusion of water sprouting under his foot. His movement becomes even more fluid and beautiful! All obstacles in front of him have been passed easily! It's just like the forest is his playground!

Satisfied with his performance, the youth turn back to look at the beast and make a hook with his two fingers. Added with his smug face, he deliberately made the beast irritated. Quite a playful one, isn't he?

"Grr.....ROAAARRRR!!!" The beast became extremely angered with the youth playful actions and wanted to bite him into smithereens! But suddenly one of it's leg seems to hit something stretchy. But it didn't care and only run straight ahead towards the youth. Considering it's intelligence level, it may actually take notice that there is something fishy with this event, but without being clear-headed, what can it do?

Heh, idiot beast , so easy to trick!

Unknown to the beast, it appear that the youth has plan something early! After reaching a tall tree, the youth started to jump to the top of the tree trying to grab something. Unexpectedly, a brown rope has been readied at the top the tree, the youth grab it and seems ready to pull it at any time.

"Haha! Come on you stupid beast! You think you can catch me easily? Go back and eat that awful meat of yours!" The youth unceasingly provoke the beast with poisonous word. Hoping the beast to eat his word and fall for his trap!

"ROAAAR!!" Not even slowing down, the beast sped through the youth location with it's terrifying mouth! Then the youth suddenly pull the rope, and the beast suddenly stop it track. Using it's instinct as a beast, it suddenly felt an ominous feeling.

*thump* *thump*

SHOOM!

Two large bolt appeared riding through the wind with hi-speed! The size of this bolt isn't something for a normal cross bow can fired! It probably fired with a heavy bow gun! Even a human who watched from sideline can felt the dreadful power of the two bolts. If it hit the beast, the bolt would surely pierce through it's skull and crush it brain to dust!