Chapter 12 - Strength!

When Hira saw the woman channel her energy into the array, he immediately became astonished because she actually used her life force to fuel the array!

It's a life-consuming array!? The woman had actually used her own life force and not an exterior energy! She is basically suiciding!

Even though an array tends to need a huge amount of energy, there is an alternative way to activated it.

That is by using the life force!

Different from any kind of energy and essence, life force is much denser and contain ten times of volume from other sources! Let say an array that need ten people to be activate, it can be done by one people using the life force. But of course every array had different amount of capacity and every realms had different amount of life force.

Even though it sounds very tempting, the benefits obviously will not come for free. To use life force, a cultivator would have to cut their life expectancy! And even a little amount of life force would likely to take a large amount of a cultivator's life expectancy. This method usually been used by cultivators only in desperate situation.

The woman's explosion array had caused the wall to scrambled everywhere on the ground. The explosion enveloped the whole arrangement of the wall and had let a big opening into the kingdom! This would probably take a long time to be fixed and might attract the kingdom's enemy attention!

Damn it, just what kind of trouble had I ran into?!

This event is probably not a small matter and much likely a very serious problem. It will just take a moment for the Avarganda's military force to come here. Both of the guard above had already died and the woman had obviously become smithereens of meat. Hira had used his Mind's Eye to scan the above area to get the surrounding information.

What should I do? Damn woman, if you want to kill yourself just do it quietly and don't drag people into it!

Hira can only curse the woman in his heart. Just why the hell did he meet so many misfortunes for today? Suddenly, a rumbling sound emit behind him, it probably the army he thought. With a flash, he pulls an ordinary white mask and put it on his face. He can't risk his identity only for this small matter! There still a lot of thing that he needs to do!

The rumbling sounds slowly decreasing and stopped with rhythmic disposition.

"What the hell happened here!?" A deep voice loudly rang behind Hira. When Hira turn his head, he saw a large bulky middle-age man wearing a heavy silvery armor standing there with a raging expression. The middle-age man is probably the commander for the 1000 troops behind him. With his intimidating helmet, he really looks like a proud and noble general.

Ugh....

Then the commander caught the sight of Hira and his expression immediately become ugly. With Hira's white mask, he probably thought Hira as the culprit. Hira appearance is too suspicious right now!

"You.... who are you?" The middle-age commander used his mighty aura while asking Hira with a vigilance expression.

Mid-Perfect realm? Seriously?

"Ah.... well, you see, I know this might sound absurd, but I'm just a passerby. And this.... is not my fault at all." Hira said it leisurely while kicking the brick from the wall.

"And how can you prove that?" When the middle-age commander saw Hira isn't even being affected by his pressure, he immediately become on guard and ready his hand on the hilt of his sword. He became a little bit surprised when Hira is not even resisting his aura, this would probably mean that Hira is in higher realm than himself!