Chapter 10 - Opportunity

"Eh.....sorry about that." The mysterious youth stands up from Caulfield's face and bashfully apologize toward him. With the youth's clothing, everyone would think him as an ordinary teenager.

".........."

It seems this event had carved a deep scar in Caulfield's heart. Well, regarding butt of course.

"E-erm....then I'll be on my way." The mysterious youth said toward Caulfield while lightly bow and walk away slowly while nudging his stomach.

"YOU!!!" Suddenly like a volcano suddenly erupted, Caulfield used his highest speed and sped towards the mysterious youth while releasing all of his energy! In a flash, he unsheathed his sword from the back and slash towards the mysterious youth with all his might!

"SKY FLAME ILLUSIONING SLASH!!!" He gathered all his rage into his slash! The martial technique that he used is the one that he had mastered all over his life as a cultivator. Adding a fact that he is a genius in his school, this kind of attack shouldn't be look down upon!

Both Jinka and Yulua can only watch the scene with pity. It is the mysterious youth's own bad luck to fall above this arrogant youth. But they also felt grateful for his action because it let them to vent some of their frustration. Nevertheless, they would also have to receive some backlash from this event. With Caulfield's mood after this, they probably would even be crippled by him!

But then, the next moment had even stupefied them completely!

Without even turning back, the mysterious youth actually catch Caulfield's sword with his finger! There is no trace of flaw in his movement at all. His movement is too precise and perfect!

All of the spectators are confused and can't help but to be dumbfounded by this mysterious youth.

".........."

This had caused another moment of silence!

Then the mysterious youth turn his head and look toward Caulfield! His eye doesn't hold any vigilance or anger towards Caulfield and only smile lightly.

"Well, I'm sorry about my previous rudeness, but do you still need to attack me?" He said it casually while twirling his messy green hair. Then with only a flick he break Caulfield's sword! Even though the sword is not made from a high-grade ores, it is still not easy to break it with just a flick!

"Y-you!?" Caulfield suddenly sense an immense danger coming toward him and immediately withdraw himself! He felt if he stayed for another moment, his head would instantly been cut off!

"You know, it is pretty cowardly to attack someone from behind. Can't you just give me a hint first before attacking?" The mysterious youth said it while smiling and wave his hand to release the waste of Caulfield's sword. His smile is actually very humble and friendly without any hint of arrogance!

When Jinka and Yulua saw this, then both of them are in awe! Because this kind of demeanor can only be done by someone who has high ability!

"W-who are you....?" Gathering all his courage, Caulfield said toward the mysterious youth. Even both of his knees are trembling in front of this youth! Because being in front of him is like confronting with a primordial beast!

"Hm? Well just a normal passer-by. You can call me Hira." Hira said it with a friendly tone while smiling toward Caulfield.

"Then....which schools are you from?" When Caulfield saw Hira's smile, he actually felt a sense of friendliness and can't help to let his guard down.