Chapter 15

"You want to show me a "real" Law?" The old man didn't know whether Hira is only joking or being serious. How can a brat who doesn't even reached 20 years old can show me a "real" Law? Even I who has live for more than 80 years only has a tiny comprehension of law, and I still can't fully applied it to my skill! Now this kid claim he can!?

"Don't you joke with me! A brat like you dared to proclaim that you can show me a "real" Law? Let's see if yours so called "real" Law can stop my Mythical Cut first!" The old man is fume with rage as he held his hand above the air! He opens his palm and from his five fingers, a pure white glow began to form and slowly threading towards the gigantic blade! He is now capable on fully control the gigantic blade!

"Well, see it for yourself." While grinning with a proud expression, Hira hold both of his hand together and connect them. Suddenly the vambrace on his right arm slowly change from a crystallize armor towards a deep-red magma armor! When his right vambrace completely turned into magma armor, both of his hand suddenly tremble and it release a humongous amount of external force! This is because of the non-compatibility between both of the element! Because of fire and water element doesn't have any affinity between them, it had cause an external force to form that is pushing between each of Hira's palm! But surprisingly, a small amount of internal force is starting to form between the wind and earth element inside Hira's palm. An orange-purple sphere and a turquoise sphere slowly disperse as a tiny particle inside and outside of Hira's palm!

"The first law, the Law of Force!!" While shouting loudly with an emperor demeanor, Hira increases his concentration on the special technique while the gigantic blade made it way towards Hira! Suddenly all of the tiny particle around Hira's arm and palm begin forming itself into a vague shape. The object made of the tiny particle stand in front of Hira with an intention to block any incoming danger towards him! The shape of the object is changing randomly and it doesn't have any intention to stop!

"The second law, the Law of Compression!" The second time Hira shouted, the object in front of Hira suddenly tremble and it stop squirming! It actually started to compress itself into a tiny dark-purple sphere! The object had actually compressed into a tiny sphere! When the old man saw this event, he can't help but felt inferior towards Hira. His Mythical Cut has the same Law like Hira's special technique, The Compression Law! But to compare between his and Hira's comprehension, it's like comparing a perfume with fart! Hira didn't just stop there and little by little, the tiny sphere is refined into a thin dark-purple needle!

"And finally, the third law, the Law of Flow." This time, Hira's voice is very deep and clear, it didn't has any arrogance or domineering properties like before but a gentle and calm voice. The dark-purple needle flew with harmony from Hira's palm and it follows the movement of the wind, while gently threading it. Calmly and slowly, it reached at the gigantic blade tip! The moment it reached at the tip, the gentle atmosphere on the needle instantly turns into a fierce state! The tip of the needle is piercing the tip of the gigantic blade completely stopping it from striking Hira!

"W-Wha!? What is the meaning of this!? You had comprehended three laws!? No way! That isn't possible!!!" The moment the gigantic blade is stopped by the thin needle, the old man shouted loudly with a grieving tone and trying to deny the reality in front of him. For the thin needle to stop the gigantic blade, it's only has one meaning, the amount of essences compressed in the needle has surpassed his own gigantic blade! This brat can actually compress a huge amount of essences into that tiny needle!? What the hell is this!? This can't be! This can't be! I had painstakingly tried to comprehend the Law of Compression for 50 years! Just how can he have a higher comprehension than me!?