Chapter 6 - Start of a Fight!

This sudden appearance shock Hira! He can't even sense this youth aura! He immediately pulled back and took his battle stance.

"Who!?" Hira can't help but became cautious and vigilance with this sudden encounter.

He caught the figure of the youth and shocked by his appearance! The youth's face is extremely domineering with a hint of elegance! His eyebrows are so sharp giving him a beasty look. The hair of the youth is very unique for having two colors, fiery red and ashen grey color! His hair isn't messy but isn't exactly neat too, while the back of his hair are floating up making it look like a flame burning on!

His appearance is actually too suitable for a royalty! If the youth become an adult, Hira would probably mistake him as an emperor of some country! The youth wears a black robe that is seamed with shining red silk thread with beautiful pattern.

Compared to Hira, the youth leisurely walk in front of him. The youth step is very graceful and emenate a few dimension ripple around his foot! This immediately caused Hira to be on guard.

Is this the Soul Consciousness the old man spoke!? Isn't the Soul Consciousness only at early-Perfect realm!? This prowess can't be obtained by a Perfect realm practitioner! Just who is this!? Hira's heart is struck a little bit by fear when the youth walking slowly toward him.

"Hoh.... so this is my inheritor? Not bad, not bad at all! Hahahaha! seems luck is on my side this time!" The youth suddenly appeared in front of Hira in a blink! Stupefied by the youth, Hira doesn't even have the time to react! The youth right hand move toward Hira's forehead and his finger touch his forehead. A small red glow emitted at the end of the youth finger!

Suddenly Hira's mind is filled with unknown memories! The red glow is transferring an unknown person's memory into Hira's mind. Hira saw a child that has the same appearance like the youth, basically a child version of the youth. The child's age is probably around five, and shockingly the child had already reached the peak-Median realm! Then the memories is played and absorbed into Hira's mind until the child appearance became exactly like the youth!

"This junior name is Augustur Calibur! Senior, are you the one who called Earth Shattering Faust?" The youth said while cupping his hands toward a middle-age man.

Right now in front of Hira are the youth and an unknown middle-age man. Both of them are floating on mid-air! Only when a practitioner reached the Nirvana realm would they have this kind of ability! The middle-age man is wearing green robe with a hood. So Hira can't see the middle-age man face clearly.

"Well you're right, do you want something?" Contrast with Augustur's respect tone, the middle-age man asked him lazily.

"I heard senior is a person who doesn't like to fight, but if possible would senior give this little junior a few pointers?" Even though he just asked, on his both hand had appeared a sword and a saber. The shocking thing is, both of the sword and saber are entirely black! This made Hira wonders what kind of materials have it made of!

"Hm, that weapons.....nope, don't want. Even though both of your weapons are unfathomable, your cultivation is still low. Only at a peak-Nirvana realm, but you're too young. That kind of cultivation speed is awesome already. Come at me in five or ten years back. It's my resting time you know.... " The middle-age man has an aloof character. Hira immediately admire the middle-age man. His character is exactly same as Hira.

But the most shocking thing, a peak-Nirvana realm is considered low by this middle-age man!?

"Then.... I can only force you. Sorry for this little junior rudeness!" Augustur suddenly blink and appeared in front the middle-age man! It the same movement the youth had used to approach Hira!