Chapter 8 - The Conclude

This kid.....just how much surprises does he has!? His control comprehension had even past the Nirvana realm!? If this nurtured, he might even be able to create his own Domain! And a quad-elements user at that! A High realm practitioner who can create a Domain!? That is unheard of!

Unknown to Hira, Augustur heart is full of surprises and shock! Hira's talent and potential had even made him drool!

Hira still focusing on the beast in front of him while preparing his stance to use his final attack! In a second, Hira suddenly enter into a trance state. His mind is completely calm without any disturbance and chaos. In his mind, he is imagining a handful of water flowing slowly while following the wind and a fire that viciously burning the earth into lava.

Every part of life has dark and light.

Everything needed to be balanced to achieve the neutral state.

Without balance, chaos will be there.

Without balance, life will be chaotic.

Without balance, everything will be destroyed.

Neutral state is the most perfect way! That is Impartial Greeting!

"Greet a fight with arrogance, but arrogance had also to be greeted by a fight!" While muttering, a flash of understanding suddenly appear on Hira's eyes!

While controlling and using all of his elemental essence, Hira gained enlightenment! A state where only luck can prevail! A state where it only depends on one's fate and destiny! Hira had received enlightenment from Impartial Greeting and his four elemental essences!

The state had caused Hira's body to be brimmed with powerful energy. Without any hesitation, Hira uses his final attack! Both of his hand is wielding the Red Royalty and the Silver Ginger respectively! His left hand move slowly but smoothly, while his right hand move wildly but strategically!

Hira's movement is too bizarre! And while doing those bizarre movements, both of Hira's leg is moving like an illusion!

The Hidden Summer Sea Step technique!

He had hiding this technique as his escaping trump card! He had already reached one with body level in this technique. Divine Emperor's Manner had let Hira to comprehend his favorite technique to a much higher realm!

Combining all his technique, Hira strike toward the beast!

Greet can create a chaos!

Greet can create a hatred!

Greet can create a storm!

And every greeting can create a beginning of annihilation!

That is Annihilation Greeting!

Annihilation Greeting! The second part of The Manner of Greeting! The enlightenment that Hira receive is actually the second part of The Manner of Greeting!

All of Hira's movement is very calm, not too fast and not too slow! Around him, a small dimension ripple starts to break out!

The beast actually quivered and trembled upon encountering with Hira's final attack! It felt despair and fear! It had all lose it hopes and can only receive it's fate. Even though it's only a Soul Consciousness, it still has emotion and life!

Greet despair with a hope!

Greet a hope with despair!

The Annihilation Greeting! Hira bizarre movement continues to strike and pouncing toward the beast. His movement had emenate a few dimension ripples around him! Even though it's only in a very small amount, Augustur is truly shaken!