Chapter 11 - Problem Sure Arrive Fast ain't it?

The gear and machinery of the gate are rumbling emitting a sound of giant's steps. This sound made all mortal's heart tremble and shaken! When they saw the gate open, they can only felt admiration towards Avarganda kingdom! Just what kind of artisan did they hire to build this gate!? The root of Avarganda is truly deeps, because their history had run for about three thousands of years! This is much longer then the life of Night old man! But the world is big, and Avarganda is not the only kingdom who has been built for three thousands of years. There probably even much bigger kingdom then Avargandia somewhere in this world!

After the gate is completely opened, the mortals are in awe. Because the design of the gate is truly breathtaking and beautiful! The inner side of the gate is not carve or decorated like the outer gate, but it is completely painted! The painting shows the landscape outside of Avarganda. It is painted with beautiful and soft color. But Hira immediately shocked when the sight of the gate caught in his eyes.

He can actually felt a hint of law energy in the painting!

This.....is it the Law of Flux? No.... it also emits a vibe of the Law of Charm! Just who made this painting? To apply a multiple different law in a painting, the artist should be at least a peak-Nirvana realm cultivator! There also a possibility of a Sovereign realm cultivator....

The gate probably had been painted for a long time. Maybe at ancient times, there is a Sovereign realm cultivator in Ilsiya....

Law energy is the power and the will of the world that can be comprehended by the mortals. When one can even comprehend a tiny bit of a law, they can use the law energy as they wish. There is a limitless amount of law in every realm and it is impossible for a cultivator to reach the Nirvana realm without comprehending any of the law, this is why a Nirvana realm cultivator will acquire the ability of Will after achieving this realm. Without any law, their cultivation will be at a stagnant state at the peak-Perfect realm. And most of the law is very difficult to be comprehended. This is the knowledge that Hira got in Augustur's memories.

"Hah, just a few law in a painting? What so amazing about it?" The Night old man voice sounded inside Hira's mind. His voice contains a tone of disdain without any regards towards this painting.

"Well I know you're awesome, but this is the first time I saw a multiple application of law energy in front of me. How can I not be excited?" Hira said it with a joy expression on his face. Even though the old man occasionally used his law energy in front of Hira, he would only use one type of law.

Even right now, Hira had only comprehends four type of law, the Law of Fire, the Law of Water, the Law of Wind and the Law of Earth. And he still can't fuse any of his law. Even though he had gain a tiny understanding about the Law of Space, he can only use it in limited way. Nevertheless, Hira had also gain some understanding to a few type of law in Augustur memories.

"Hmph, at the old days, I can even..." The old man starts to prattle about his old time. Hira had already accustomed himself with this.

"Whatever you say old man, but right now I can't miss this opportunity. So can you continue your story after this?" Hira can only beg the old man to stop his reminiscences while smiling wryly.

"I'll make sure you listen to my stories after this!" Even the old man knew this opportunity is pretty important for Hira.

Hearing this, Hira can only give up and prepares himself for the aftermath. Then he stared at the gate while watching it intensely. Because the Law of Flux is one of the laws that Hira has a tiny understanding about! But he can only sigh with frustration.