Chapter 4 - New Strength!

Hmph! Even with this kid's potential, I will not believe that he can comprehend any method in the book in two years!

When the "Forgery Sage" tried to comprehend one of the methods in "Divine Emperor's Manner", it actually takes him more than one year! And he not even achieved a perfect comprehension!

Hira's face are dripping with sweat while he trying to comprehend the first method of "Divine Emperor's Manner"!

The Manner of Greeting! When you want to get to know someone, what will you start with? When you meet your friend when walking on a certain path, how will you respond? When you meet a respectable person what would you do?

What does greeting stands for?

Respect, relationship and equality!

A way to show respect to another being! A way to show the intimation or relationship between others! A way to show the equality rank between all beings!

All essence is not just an emotionless life form, they also need to be loved, respected and be appreciated! They have provides us all with a help, a tremendously huge help! But what did we do? We ignore them and just assume them as a tool or fodder for us to improve ourselves! Even though they let us to absorb the essence of themselves we still don't know how to appreciate them! They also have emotions!

Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Grief, Despair, Lust, and much more!

The least we can do for them is to greet them! Greet show a sense of respect! It showed the intimation between beings! It showed the equality level between beings!

When someone provided us a help sincerely, do we respond with an evil intention? Will we hate them? Will we abandon them?

No!

We will appreciate them! We will help them in time of needs!

That is The Manner of Greeting!

Greet to respect! Greet to love! Greet to be equal!

That is one of a Divine Emperor's manner should have! A calibre to treat all being as equal! Respect! Love! Equality!

Hira's mind is vibrating with all the new information enter his mind! All of the sentences are being played unceasingly! Suddenly his mouth curve upward and showed a satisfying smile! A smile of an emperor without any arrogance! A smile that show respect to all being!

"This kid....." When the old man saw Hira's smile, his heart felt unknown warm. He felt like Hira's smile is the most humble and friendliest smile he had ever seen!

But, this is not Augustur's method? Does this kid gain a different method than him?

*Sigh*

Seriously... just what kind of luck did you get Augustur!? Given time, this kind of inheritor can spread your name throughout the higher realm! Just glad that you created this small realm at that time! Seems your bad luck is exchanged with a huge luck! You legacy will exist for a long time...

*Sigh*

And I will be this realm's guardian for quite a time......

While the old man complaining about his situation, Hira continued to comprehend the first part of The Manner of Greeting. The time continued to flow and Hira stayed in the realm for five months! At present he already reached the age of 11, by two months ago.

Hira's is in the verge of comprehending a final piece of the first part in The Manner of Greeting. This method contains three parts and Hira's can only comprehend the first part because his strength is too low!