Chapter 29

(JESUS 73k!!! Tysm guys! But OMG I NEVER WANT TO STOP WRITING THIS BOOK:( Should I just never end it?😂)

Jimins POV

"No it's not you! It's just he wanted the building and-"

"It's fine. I just- I don't know." I run my fingers through my hair and sit down at my desk

Yoongis phone rings and he just silences it. The same thing happens 2 more times before he just shuts it off.

"Who is it?" I breath out

"My dad..."

"Oh..."

"You're acting weird." Yoongi says pulling a chair in front of my desk and sits down

"No I'm not." I say turning my laptop on and sign in

"Look at me." He says

I look up at him.

"I'm on your side. My dad did the wrong and he even said I couldn't see you."

This is the part where I would say 'He said that?'. But of course I'm not surprised because I heard it all.

"Oh." Is all I say

I lean my cheek on my palm and check the email from Jungkook.

Hey babe, meeting at 4! That's all!

I sigh, that's it? I wanted work to distract myself, well. Yoongi looks at the screen. Before he comments on the 'babe' part I say it's Jungkook.

"Get up." He says

"Excuse me?"

"We're going out." He drags me out of the office by my wrist and stops to talk to Jungkook.

"Don't worry I'll have him back by 4."

"Did you really-"

We get outside and get into Yoongis car.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"We are going~ to that movie you've been whining about."

"Deadpool!?"

"Yes." He sighs

"Oh my god, I love you!" Jimin latches onto Yoongi

"Ya! Get off! I'm driving."

"Thanks Hyung." I kiss him on the cheek and he starts blushing.

I just giggle in my seat and turn the radio on.

Vibrato by Stellar.

I start singing and Yoongi says something under his breath. Whatever.

"Stop whining like you're being fucked."

(Am I the only that thinks that song sounds like that. No lie I love the song and stellar but xD anyways If you haven't heard I'll put it below. Omg the picture for it vvv (cries) 😂😂)

"WHAT!"

"Just stop."

"No." I say and continue singing

"If you don't stop I will fuck you so hard on that seat right there on the side of the road."

That shut me up.

Arriving at the theater~

We get our tickets, buy popcorn and sodas and then sit down.

3rd Person pov

The movie starts and Jimin takes a sip of his soda.

"Ew this taste like shit. Yoongii~ can you go get me another one??"

"Jimin I'm watching the movie." Yoongi says before laughing really hard

Jimin pouts.

"Pleasee~" Jimin pleads

"No."

Jimin puts his hand on Yoongis inner thigh which gives Yoongi a heart attack.

"How about now~~?"

"No."

He moves his hand up.

"Now?"

"No."

Jimin goes to put his hand inside Yoongis pants but Yoongi swats his hand away.

"Fine! I'll go get you a damn Sprite."

Jimin smiles and starts watching the movie again as Yoongi walks out. When Yoongi gets into the light he mumbles shit as he looks down at the tent in his pants. Let's just say he took a trip to the bathroom on the way to the concession stand. When he finally gets back into the theater he sets down Jimins Sprite and sits down.

"You're getting punished later." Yoongi whispers in Jimins ear