Chapter 36

Jimins pov

After the shower I passed out on my bed. The next I wake up alone way past 10. Damn I'm late. But do I really want to go to work? I sigh and run my fingers through my hair before getting up.

"Shit." I mumble, my ass hurts. I stumble out of my room and into the bathroom. Once I'm done in there I sit in the chair in front of my kitchen island and lay my head on the island. I look at my phone filled with texts and phone calls. I open my dads and text him

'Sorry I won't be in today'

I put on a nice outfit and just decide to do random shit because why not. My phone buzzes,

'Good morning beautiful, come take your fiancé from my house please. Thanks love you.'

I groan. Namjoon... Why isn't he at work either? Well probably the same reason as me. I head over to Yoongis house in my car and get out knocking on the door. Yoona opens the door and we greet each other and what not. "I'll be taking Namjoon now." I smile  and she lets me in and leads me to the dining room where Namjoon is happily munching on some food with the Min family. "Namjoon."

"Oh hey Jimin! Come try this."

"No thanks just hurry I'm taking you home." I say sitting down next to him in an empty chair

I greet his parents and stand up once Namjoon is done getting him out of the front door.

"Their maids make some good ass food."

"I bet." I say getting into my car. As Namjoon gets into the car I reply to Yoongi 'I collected him love ya too.'

"My parents are gonna freak on me." Namjoon sighs putting his seatbelt on

"Oh my dad too, don't worry we'll FaceTime rant later." I laugh

"Haha okay."

3rd person pov

They drive off into the distance towards Namjoons house as Yoongi walks into a store.... It was time, He was looking for the perfect ring. An engagement ring. He was looking for one Jimin would like and he finally picks one out hoping it's okay.

"He's pretty lucky to have a guy like you." The lady helping him with the band says "Can I see him, do you mind?"

"Ah no." Yoongi pulls out his phone showing her a picture of the two

"Ahh! You two are super cute!" She squeals

Yoongi smiles at her and puts his phone away as she gets the size Yoongi asked for. She puts it in a box and hands it over. "Good luck."

"Thanks." He says and walks out and heads over to Jimins apartment. He lets out a breath and knocks on the door. Cute, little jimin in his baggy sweatpants comes out licking some icecream off his lip.

"Hey Yoongi!" He says pulling the older inside

"Hey baby." Yoongi pecks Jimins lips

Oh how nervous he was. When jimin offered to take his coat he almost declined but let him take it. Yoongi looks in Jimins fridge and decides to cook something nice and Jimin puts the icecream away.

"How come you're cooking?" Jimin asks leaning onto Yoongi

"Just cuz." Yoongi mumbles

"Okay. Well I'll be in the living room! My show is on." Jimin skips away cutely and Yoongi takes a moment to calm down.

He finishes cooking and puts the food into two plates. He places the plates onto the table and lights some candles. He gets the ring and puts it in his pocket. "Jimin, it's ready!" He calls

"Okay! I'm coming." Jimin comes after a few minutes when his show was over and looks at the candles in awe. Yoongi was never one to be romantic.

"Is there a special occasion?" Jimin asks as Yoongi pulls out the chair for him

"You're mine, that's the occasion." Yoongi leans down to kiss Jimin. A few seconds later he pulls away and sits down in his own chair and starts to eat. Jimin does as well and they have some nice dinner talk. Mostly Jimin ranting about how IlWoo threw money into SoDams face. And how hot Ahn JaeHyun is. (Sorry watch Cinderella and the four Knights !) when they finish Yoongi takes the plates and comes back and walks over to Jimin on his phone.

"hey um Jimin?" He says

"Whatsup?" Jimin looks up turning his phone off

"I just- Jimin I really love you. And yesterday really scared me. I'd like for that to be us up there, of course with no objections." He takes a short break to laugh. Jimins just smiling the whole time because Yoongis actually spilling some feelings. "I'd like for us to spend the rest of our lives together. I'd like for every night to be like this and I hope you do too." He gets down on one knee and tears spring from Jimins eyes as he covers his mouth with his hands. "You're the love of my life Park Jimin. And I was wondering if you'd like to marry me?" He pulls out the ring and opens the box.

"Oh my god." Jimin starts sobbing and Yoongi doesn't know whether to be worried or not. After awhile Jimin replies. "Oh my god yes!" Jimin jumps out of his chair and pulls Yoongi up hugging him and tightly as possible. "I love you so much."

Yoongi pulls Jimin off. "I love you too." He says as he slides the ring onto Jimins ring finger. Jimin pulls Yoongi in for a long passionate kiss having his hands on Yoongis cheeks. Jimin couldn't stop kissing him for awhile but after he calmed down they both cuddled on the couch watching some rerun.

"I was worried you'd say no." Yoongi mumbles playing with Jimins ring on his finger

"Oh no you weren't." Jimin laughs hitting his arm lightly

After that it was silent and Jimin fell asleep quickly playing with his ring. Yoongi smiled at his beautiful fiancé sleeping cutely right in front of him. He was all his. And that's all he needed.

THE END

FUCK GUYS IM SORRY! I just have no idea where to go with this story so I decided to make a cute ending and end it! I'm sorry,  hope you have liked it! And I'll miss seeing your guys' comments! I love you!