Chapter 8

Jimins Pov

The bum rush was successful and we got our 200 million won so we continue on with the project. I even got a sorry from the CEO of comfo! It was awesome. I just got home from work. What a stressful day. I throw on some comfortable clothes and go back in the kitchen to cook dinner. My phone rings...

아빠(Dad)

I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"I found a driver!!" My dad shouts

"Dad, I don't need a dri-"

"Yes you do. I'll text you his number. Call them right after you get the text and tell him your schedule. His name is lee hyun woo. Call him ! Bye!"

He hangs up and I get a text. I call the number and someone answers right away.

"Hello?"

"Lee hyun woo-ssi?" I ask

"Yes. Park Jimin-ssi?" He asks

"Yeah. I called to tell you my schedule." I say

"Your dad said you would call. And yes go ahead"

"Alight so on weekdays. Come to my house at 7:30. I have to be at work at 8. And you pick me up at work at 5. I'll text you if I'm gonna be any later. On weekends , be on call from 9am to 6pm I'd say." I say

"Ok sounds good." He says

"I'll text you the addresses. Bye" I say

"Bye"

I hang up. I text him the whole thing again just in case he forgets and continue making dinner. Having a driver is gonna be cool! No more hailing and paying taxis, no more bus. Less money I have to spend. Well dad said he was paying for the driver so. This is awesome! I eat dinner and go to sleep.

Next Morning~

What a lovely Wednesday. At least I haven't had any calls to go in earlier like yesterday. I hope the driver shows up on time. It's 7 now. I hop In the shower, get out, brush my teeth, get dressed, style my hair and I walk out the door at 7:31. I get in the elevator and go down to the first floor and walk out the doors. I see an expensive black car pulled up at the curb. Can't be? Is that my ride? I really hope so. I knock on the passenger window and the driver rolls it down.

"Hyun woo-ssi?" I ask

"Yes! Get in." He says

I open the back door and get in.

"Nice to meet you." I say

"You too. And we'll be off to the company now." He says

The ride was mostly casual conversation and me looking out the window. I look over at the bus station and laugh mentally. Won't ever be waiting for the bus again, I hope. Wait. That green hair!

"Stop the car please!" I say

Hyun woo pulls over next to the bus station and I open the door.

"Director min!" I shout

He looks up and curses. I laugh silently.

"Need a ride?" I ask

He walks up and says "This isn't what it looks like okay. My car broke down" he says

"Then get in." I laugh "I'd hate to see you have to take the bus."

"This time only." He growls and pushes me over and gets in

"So who's this?" Hyun woo asks

"My boss." I say

Hyun woo's mouth forms an 'o' but he doesn't say anything.

"So what happened with your car?" I ask

"It broke down, like I said."

He's very blunt.

"How?" I ask

"Do I look like a mechanic to you? How would I know?"

"Geez, someone's in a bad mood." I mumble

"And someone's on the edge of being of fired." He retorts

Shit. I bite my lip.

Yoongis Pov

This kid, stop biting your lip. No, you know what. This is my fault, I need to stop. I shouldn't be thinking my secretary is hot. This is so unprofessional. I shouldn't have even gotten in this car. I should just fire him right? Or no, I'll be nice. I'll just transfer him into a different department. It'll be my good deed for the day. Ugh! I can't stop staring at this kid!

How am I going to finish this week?