Chapter 19

(A/N: Of course I added this shit because I'm such a girl sometimes, sorry)

Jimins Pov

I call my dad and he answers almost immediately.

"Hey dad."

"Hi! What's going on?"

"Nothing much. I was just wondering... Can I like buy a car? And like everything I want." I laugh at how stupid i sound

"Of course. Go today on your day off!" He says

"Oh.. Okay! Oh yeah. I wanted to like get a new style or something. How would I hire someone to do that for me?"

I feel like the stupidest person right now. (A/N: I do too Jimin😂😂)

"Google it."

"Okay...."

"I got you a job here! As a director! So come here tomorrow at 7."

He hangs up. Google it? Seriously? And I haven't even quit my other job! Um,I'll call Yoongi later. I get on google and actually find a website with jobs. Can I make an appointment today or something? I'll just email them with my phone number. Maybe I won't be able to do that today. I'm going to the car dealership, wait why am I buying a car when I have a driver? Because I'm rich and just because. Ooo maybe I should hire a maid too. Well, I'm not really that messy. But whatever. I call hyun woo and he comes in the matter of 10 minutes. I call the maid number I found on the website.

"Hello?"

It sounds like a young girl? Okay...

"Hello? Is this Park Shin Hye?" I ask

"Yes. This is her. Who are you?" She asks

"I saw your ad on ___ website. I was wondering if you could come today for an interview." I say

"The money got to you already?" Hyun woo laughs

"No way! Just shush." I laugh

"Yes! I can come! Just tell me the address and I'll be there immediately." She says

Well she sounds desperate. I mean happy.

"Actually, I'm kind of busy until later on. How about like 7?" I ask

"Okay sure!"

"I'll text you the address. By the way. I'm Park Jimin. See you later." I hang up and the. Text her the address.

'See you at 7!' She replies

"Hyunwoo. What car should I buy?" I ask

"You're firing me!" He gasps

"No!!! Just for personal trips yknow ." I laugh

"Oh. Okay. Good. I don't know buy whatever you want." He says

"I will."

Later~

I bought this red car. ( I really don't know cars, oops). Who said money can't buy happiness. It has bought me some. I check the time 4:30. Oh, I Better get home. What if she's early? Well, I won't be picky. As long as she can cook and clean. And of course if she's trust worthy. Then she has the job. I drive home in my car and put it in my empty garage. It's been empty since I moved in here. I get in the elevator and go up to my floor and get out. I see a girl my age in front of the door. No way that's her.

"Park Shin Hye-ssi?" I ask as I walk closer

She turns around and her eyes widen.

"Park Jimin-ssi?"

"Yes."

"Nice to meet you." She says

"You too." I unlock my apartment "let's go in and talk."

She walks in and I go in behind her. I motion her to the living room. We both sit.

"I'll just ask you a few questions okay?"

"Okay."

"How old are you?" I start with

Like... Why is she doing this at a young age?

"26." She replies

"You won't steal?"

"No way!" She says

"You can cook and clean?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. Come tomorrow at 7:30. I won't be here the passcode is 1013."

"Really? That's it?" She asks

"Yeah. Now go home. You have an early morning." I say

"Um. Okay bye!" She bows and I show her out.

I'm going to sleep~

(I don't know what this chapter is. I just introduced her bc I have an idea. Soooo xD yay I updated both of my books today!)