Chapter 23

^_^ that actually looks kinda gross

Jimins Pov

I didn't say it back... I'm such a jerk. I'll make sure to say it first next time. I was up all night trying to think of ways to pull the three word sentence on Yoongi. I had lots of many romantic ideas... But let's be real, I'm Jimin. The not so romantic man. So I'm going with something simple. My alarm blasts 'Eureka by Zico' and I quickly turn it off trying not to wake Yoongi up, failure.

"Ugh baby what time is it?" He groans

"6:15." I rub my eyes

He just groans and turns over while I get up and head to the bathroom. I finish in there and head to the kitchen still rubbing my eyes.

I open my eyes to see Shin Hye giggling at me.

"Morning sleepyhead." She laughs

"Morning." I groan "I'll be right back."

I go back into the bedroom to see Yoongi fast asleep.

"Hyungg, it's 6:30 now cmon you have to go soon."

"Mmm." He moans

I got to the other side of the bed and peck his lips. His eyes flutter open and I smile.

"Morning."

He groans but gets up in a few minutes anyway and follows me to the kitchen. We eat shin Hyes food and after we finish we both get ready. He gets dressed in some of my clothes that apparently he brung. So he planned on sleeping over.... Whatever. We go downstairs and he goes towards his car.

"I'll drive you!" I say

"My cars here anyway Jiminie don't worry about it."

"I'll pick you up too." I say

"Jimi- alright fine." He gives up and I open the passenger door for him

He gets in and I close the door. I get in the other side and start driving after starting the car.

"Are you busy for lunch today?" Yoongi asks

Oh shit yeah. I have to meet Yoona on my lunch hour.

"Lunch date. Sorry!" I say

"Date?"

"Chill Yoongi. You know what I mean. It's a client." I say

"Boy or girl?"

"Does it really matter..." I mumble " it's a girl."

"Don't cheat on me!" He says as we pull up at the company

"Never." I pull him in for a kiss "I love you two."

He smiles wide. I get out and open the door for him.

"Love you! Have a nice day!" I say

He gets out and pecks my lips.

"Love you too." He starts walking away

"I knew you were rich!" I hear someone squeal

"Oh hey Tae." I laugh