Undone.

I was sitting with Glenn while Hershel fixed him up. I already got my stitches from my head wound, "You got worked over good. Surprised no bones were broken." Hershel said, "It's courtesy of Jades and Daryl's brother." he said. I held back my comments. Maggie walked to the door, but then left after a few moments. I smiled at Glenn, kissing him before getting up to follow Maggie. I walked in Maggie's cell to find her cleaning her own arm, "You got something needs looking at?" I ask her, standing at the doorway, "Is Glenn all right?" she ask me, "Yeah, he's fine." I said, watching her nod her head slowly. I took a few steps inside the cell, "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I ask her, but no answer came, "Maggie. You are my bestfriend. And I can't handle not knowing if you're okay or not. I want you to know that you can tell me anything. I won't tell your dad, I won't tell Glenn. It'll be our little secret." she smiled at me, "Now. You hungry?" I ask her, "No." she let out a breathy laugh. Her lips were trembling, a sign of crying, "Hey. Don't disappear on me." I said. She looked up at me before I pulled her into a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder.

---------------------------------

I was sitting with Glenn in our cell, just talking about small things. Glenn and I both stood up, following the sounds of Axel talking, "Whenever Tomas went off, Oscar always stood up for me, you know?" he was talking to Carol, who nodded her response, "He was my friend." he said, looking at Rick and Hershel who had just showed up beside Carol, "He went out fighting." Rick reassured him, "So what now?" Beth ask, carrying Lil' Asskicker, "You think the Governor will retaliate?" she ask, "Yes." I said, feeling Glenn's arm wrap around me, "Let him try." Glenn said, pulling me tighter to him, "Sounds like he's got a whole town. We're outnumbered and outgunned." Carol said, "We could use some reinforcements." Hershel suggested. I think we all knew who he was talking about. Those people.