6-Percy

Disclaimer:  All characters belong to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling but the plot is all mine.

I woke to Mrs Weasley knocking on my door and saying that there was breakfast down stairs. After that she went back to complaining about how Harry's hair was untameable and made it impossible to make him look presentable for the ministry hearing. Hearing that made me smile because it reminded me of my own hair and when my mum or Annabeth would comment on it. Shaking of that thought i got out of bed and pulled on some clothes before going downstairs to breakfast. Which I was looking forward to apart from the awkward atmosphere at dinner last night.

I was relieved when I got to the dining room because there was no one else there. That saved me from questions with awkward answers or just plain awkward silences. Deciding not to waste this rare opportunity of being alone I sat down at the table and stacked my plate with toast, eggs, bacon, pancakes and every thing and anything else you could probably think off for breakfast. I started to eat my pile of food and about half way through my pile when someone else walked in. Unfortunately it was Ron and Hermione, they both seemed slightly suspicious if me last night as well as Sirius. Brushing it off I continued eating and ignored, hoping they would do the same. Alas, I had no such luck. Almost as soon as they had food they came and sat next to me and started to try and make conversation. A conversation that involved them asking questions and me answering in a way that wouldn't seem suspicious but also wouldn't give anything away.

It went something like this, "So Perseus-" Hermione started.

"Percy," I corrected out of habit.

"- Percy,why do you have a black mark on your arm?" She continued.

" Umm, well, me and some of my friends go to a summer camp based and Greek and roman mythology so when we walked past a tattoo parlour we thought it would be fun to get an SPQR tattoo, which was Latin for the senate and people Rome and the symbol of the god we would like as our parent. I got a trident for Poseidon because I love swimming and water." I pulls up my sleeve just to show her that it wasn't re dark mark. She nodded, satisfied. "Why did Dumbledore claim you were an expert at wars and fights?" Dam, this ones hard to answer, I'll give it my best shot though.

" Well at my camp we learn sword fighting, archery and all sorts of melee and long range fighting so to practice out skills we have 'fake' fights and wars which I excel at so maybe that's what he meant," I hold my breath hoping she'd buy it. i was also wishing that what I said was true and that the wars and fighting for my life were fake but i knew better, and they were very, veey real. I sigh as she nods accepting my answer. I hope my interrogation is over but i have no such luck.

"One more question" Hermione says cheerily and I groan. These questions are getting harder to answer without being suspicious. " fire away," I respond with as much sarcasm as I can muster.

" Well, you said that hell was bloody like you'd been there, why?" She inquired. I froze memories flashing through my head before brushing it off. " Hermione, when you have seen something's that I have seen you get the feel you actually have seen an aspect of hell that has come to the surface," is my response before I leave the room, abandoning my half eaten breakfast.

When I get to my room I sit on my bed and try to find something to do. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything and end up awkwardly sitting there drumming my fingers against my leg. I was so bored and restless I was almost happy when Mrs Weasley called me down to go shopping. Almost.

Shopping wasn't exactly how I was planning on spending my day but apparently I had to. That is how I found myself in front of a fire place with a grey powder in my hand being taught how the flop network works. "Now you throw the powder into the fire and say where you want to go. remember to speak very clearly otherwise you will come out at the wrong fireplace," Mrs Weasley explained. I nodded and threw my handful of powder into the fireplace. All of a sudden a green flame burst to life and I said "Diagon Alley," which is apparently where we were going and stepped into the fire. I was surprised as the fire only felt slightly warm and it was quite pleasant. On the other hand travelling through the fire was less pleasant because I felt like I was spirally through nothing and the breath was ripped from my lungs.