Was It Ever Over??

They all thought it was over with the nogitsune, losing Allison and Aiden was the biggest downfall, haven't they all been through enough? So many people got hurt by that demon, especially Stiles.

The young teenager who had been the unlucky vessel to carry that evil fox was haunted by everything and everyone, they all said that it wasn't his fault and that he wasn't in control so they didn't blame him but they all acted differently around him.

He felt like there was more of a distance now between him and his friends, emotionally and physically, even his father and Scott seemed a little off with him for a while and others like Isaac, Chris and even Derek seemed to disappear, maybe he scared them off? Or maybe they were all too angry to be around him now, either way he knew it was for the best.

Stiles always felt comfortable and safe with his friends, especially when they were all together and with the new members like Malia, Liam and Mason things were more interesting and they didn't know anything about the nogitsune incident so it was easier with them but things still felt strained with the others.

Recently Scott was too occupied with Kira, Lydia was training with Parish, Liam was always with Mason or trying to sort things out with Hayden and Malia was often with Braeden which left him on his own to work out the latest mystery of those dread doctors and why their old friend Theo has resurfaced.

Stiles has always had a habit about him that if something or someone bothered him then he wont stop until he figures it out and that led him to his current predicament Theo. There was something different about the guy, he knew people could change in many ways but this guy acted like a different person entirely and no one believed him, even after he pulled up some papers with his parents signatures on that never matched any older documents but no one listened to him.

So he went about it on his own trying to figure out the links between the people going missing and where Theo fit into it all but having a run in with Donovan and the whole library fiasco which ended in the guys death, he found it hard to cope with anything after, especially when the body and all that blood went missing making it look like nothing ever happened and to top it off Scott never believed him when it came to Theo, he trusted people to easily.

When he finally got to confront Theo on his own he was surprised by his true intentions which consisted of a new pack with Theo as the alpha, and it included everyone except Scott, even himself with the Nogitsune back in control, he wanted a dark and uncontrollable pack and he wasn't going to stop until he gets what he came for.

Stiles tried to warn Scott but Theo was always one step ahead of him because he put his father in hospital in critical condition by being poisoned by a chimera bone, luckily it was removed in time and Scott finally saw the truth with everything after Liam had attacked him at the library followed by Theo who brainwashed the youngster.

After everyone had found out the truth they all came together to rescue Lydia out of Eichen House which was a challenging task, especially when she wasn't in her right mind and they ended up receiving help from Deaton again since they were so close to losing her.

They all ended up gathering in Scott's house for a pack meeting to discuss their recent events and to finally make a plan but no one seemed to be settling on an idea, "Shouldn't we be asking for help from like actual adults since this has gotten so out of control" said Kira, a worried look on her face as she made eye contact with everyone.

"We can't get too many people involved in this, I don't want anyone else to die and the less people involved the better" Scott replied.

"Yeah but what about us? What if we aren't enough to stop Theo, I don't know about you guys but id rather live"  Liam whispered.