Chapter 11: Facing the Unavoidable

*****************************************************************************

Hello everyone! Sorry if I put you on the edge last chappy. I had a problem with my laptop as well and barely saved my files. :(

Here’s the continuation! Enjoy! :)

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 11: Facing the Unavoidable

“Fancy seeing you here.”

He couldn’t believe his luck. The sole person who turned his world upside down for the last few weeks is here right in front of him, and looking very alluring for that matter. He grinned when he saw her posture became stiff. Well, at least she remembers my voice.

“What are you doing here?” He heard her asked him.

Oh lord, that voice. I miss that voice! His grin became wider when he saw how nervous she became. She noticed her cheeks paled for a few moments then turned to pink when she looked at him.

Oh how I wanted to kiss her senseless right at this moment!

“Shouldn’t I be the one to ask you that question? What are you doing here, and all by yourself? Are you really that stupid to feel confident and be in this place alone? What has gone to that pretty head of yours?”

“Whoa! Slow down, Mister. One at a time. First, you have no right to question my actions or whatsoever. I don’t even know you –“

“It’s Sam. My name’s Sam.”

“Whatever. I’m not interested to know that and am not asking.” She quickly turned her back. She was about to step away from him when he grabbed one of her arms.

“And where do you think you’re going?” He asked through gritted teeth when he saw her about to walk away from him.

“Any place where I won’t see you.” She spat back at him.

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” He smirked as he asked her.

“Why should I? You’ll be the last person that I would like to–“

She didn’t get to finish her sentence when he lost his patience. He did what came first to his mind to make her stop ranting - he cupped her nape and kissed her, hard.

*****

As soon as she felt his lips covering hers, her eyes went wide. She was about to push him away with her hands when he captured her hands and held it against his chest.

Slowly, her resolve slips away when she felt his lips moved against hers and nibbled her lower lip. Her hands which were kept firmly inside his, unclenched. Suddenly, she has this urge to snake up her arms and link them on his neck.

She felt him smile through their kiss and slowly released her hands. Out of instinct and on their own accord, her hands made their travel from his chest up to his neck.

She couldn’t suppress the soft moan that came out of her lips as they kiss. Her lungs are now craving for air and she was about to pull back from their kiss when he stopped. She was about to air her protests when she felt him kissing her neck and right on the sensitive pulse in her neck.

Feeling her struggle fade, she looped her arms on his neck as if her life depended on it.

“I can see how you don’t want to see me.”