Chapter 15: Not Used To It

************************************************************

Hello Sweethearts!!! It’s hearts’ month... Okay, I just mentioned. Moving on... Lol.

Hope you’ll also like/enjoy reading this one.

Disclaimer: All of the events in this story are just pigments of my (weird) imagination. Please note that this story do contains scenes that are not suitable for children. Please be guided accordingly if you’re not yet an adult.

My apologies as well for some grammar lapses – have no time to proofread. Maybe when I’m done with the story? ;)

************************************************************

 Chapter 15: Not Used To It

(His POV)

I am not excited... I am not excited to see her again. Not at all... No I just want to do this for my dear Aunt... I do not like her, not even the slightest bit.

Wait... But I DO want to see her... I want to feel her warm and soft body against mine again...I want to taste those sweet lips again... I want to be able to slide my hands again over her smooth and silky skin... Yes, I want to bed her...

That’s right. I am just after her hot body. Her body that seems to be full of pleasure and passion. I just want to get this over and done with. She just fascinates me, challenges me... I am sure that once I get what I want, I’ll be able to move on from my fascination for her.

This is the first time that a woman had lasted this far, in resisting his, well, sexual advances. His ego has been taking some constant beating from her rejections and he’s slowly losing his confidence over his charms in wooing/sweeping women off their feet to fulfil his needs.

For the last few days, he has been constantly visiting his Aunt’s restaurant/office, specially the branch where Sarah is reporting at. He has been bugging her at work, making her feel uncomfortable, standing in her way, trying to make chit-chats with her, asking her about non-sense things, etc. But lo and behold! She remained calm, unfazed by him. She kept that serious and professional demeanour every time he’s around. She was talking to him alright, but she kept her replies to mostly one-word responses. This left him to be all about business and their forthcoming trip as well.

And it left him extremely frustrated, with her and with himself.

Damn! What happened to my charm? I don’t believe that I’m losing my touch or anything. Fine! I’ll try my charm elsewhere!

And off he went to the bar where he and his friends constantly hang out. Just like what he thought, he did not have a hard time finding a woman to play with (It was actually the woman who came up to him and openly flirted with him).

He smirked at the thought that he’s not losing his charm/appeal after all. Just wait and see, Princess. I’ll have you soon.

********************

(Her POV)

This is getting really, really frustrating! She angrily spats out as she steps outside the restaurant.

“God! He is soooooo annoying!!!!” She screamed to the silence of the night.

“Who’s annoying, pretty lady? Please tell me that you’re not referring to me.” She heard a soft chuckle behind, surprising her.

“Aaaaaahhh! What are you doing here? You almost scared me to death!”

The man stepped out of the shadow and smiled at her.