Chapter 14: In Deep Trouble

************************************************************

Howdie? Hope everyone had a merry and meaningful Christmas (and New Year)! Hope all of us would have a more blessed and more prosperous year.

Anyways, here’s another update for y’all. Hope you’d like it.

For any comments/suggestions, please do not hesitate to let me know. I would be happy to hear from you. It’s been a while eh? Watty has been a meannie, it won’t let me log in to my account the past few weeks. :D

************************************************************

Chapter 14: In Deep Trouble

(Sarah’s POV)

She is busy packing her stuff into her small travelling back. She is excited to go home as she missed her baby brother and sister so much. Though she’s confident that they did pretty well (and behaved very well) for the past few days that she has been out of their home, she still could not help but worry about her two siblings.

“Hey, are you ready?” She saw Emily by their room’s door

“Yep. I can’t wait to go home.” And get away from the perv as soon as possible. She added sourly in her mind while giving Emily a sweet smile.

“I bet. How are your brother and sister? I miss them too.”

“They’re doing okay. Still busy with their studies. You should visit our home again sometime.”

“I will... How about, uhm, Bella? How is she coping up.”

“She would still feel sad whenever she remembers about the baby. But, she’s a whole lot better now. Besides, Seth is always around. They’ll be fine.”

“So, I assume that you approve of him as your future brother-in-law?” Emily teased her lightly.

She shrugged her shoulders. “He’s a nice kid. I think he’s okay and he’s been very consistent in showing his care and support for Bella.”

“Good for them then. At least, they now have your blessing.”

She just smiled at Emily and zipped up her bag. She’s now ready to leave.

**********

When they went out, they saw that almost everyone is ready to leave as well. Some are already aboard the busses.

“Hey Pretty. Can’t wait to go home?” She knows that voice. She smiled at Mike who is fast approaching her. Emily let out a sign that she would go ahead and board the bus. She gave a curt nod to her and then smiled at Mike.

“Hey Mike. Yep, I already miss my brother and sister. I can’t wait to have a nice slumber on my bed.”

“Good. I’ll take this then.” She got surprised when he grabbed her travelling bag.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Taking your bag. Your ride’s with me me.” He gave her a wink.

She rolled her eyes at him and slightly gave him a nudge and tried to pull her bag from him. “It’s okay. We have allocated seats on the bus.”

“I insist M’lady. No more arguments.” He turned his back on her and walked towards his car, her bag’s slumped on his shoulder.

She sighed and meekly followed him. She was about to step inside the car (the door has been opened by Mike and he was waiting for her to go inside) when she felt a tight but warm grip on her right hand.