Chapter 2

Alice's POV:

I woke up and laughed a bit. I had been dreaming about the time when Druitt died.

I also remembered that girl who had killed him. She was obviously a grim reaper so I decided that I would go to the Shinigami Dispatch building today.

Mella woke up at my laughing. "what's so funny this early in the morning?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"aww your so cute!" I said laughing. "I was thinking of the night that Druitt died."

"you were there?" she asked me.

"yeah I actually saw the murderer! She is a Shinigami. Her name is Nicole!" I said.

"cool!"

"yeah and I think I'mg going to go visit her at the Shinigami Dispatch Building. You wanna come?" I asked.

"uhm sure I guess." she said.

"great! I said getting out of bed and getting dressed in a black dress that went to my knee.

Mella got dressed in a blue dress that went a little bit above the knees.

I grabbed her arm and ran towards the door. I was opening the door when Sebastian showed up.

"where are you going this early in the morning? I thought you liked to sleep in." he said.

"I'm going to the Shinigami Dispatch Building. I am visiting Grell. Would you like to come?" I asked him knowing he would leave me alone after that.

"no I do not wish to come. Carry on." he said and left.

"well that worked." Mella said. "I thought you were going to visit this Nicole person though." she said confused.

"well she's not the only Shinigami I want to see." I said with a closed eyes smile.

"it's scary how much you look like Sebastian when you do that." she said shivering a little bit.

"eh I've had years of practice! Anyway can you teleport us to undertakers? I need to ask him where the entrance to the dispatch building is." I said.

Mella nodded and we were in undertakers office.