chapter 9

I was walking through the dark hallways. I couldn't see anything but the walls and the end of the hallway. Everything else was in shadows.

"guys? This isn't funny anymore! Come out!" I said into the darkness.

Just then I heard laughing and I was slammed up against a wall and hit my head. I fell to my knees and looked up.

When I did I saw someone I haven't seen in 3 years. "A-Alex? How did you get here?" I asked him.

I was mostly astonished that he was even alive. "Hello big sister." he said smiling evilly.

"I thought you were dead!" I said and stood up holding my head. I was about to hug him when he held me up against the wall.

"why didn't you tell me about this place when you first found it? Ever since that mirror glowed the first time you have been keeping secrets!" he said.

'how does he know about the mirror?' I thought to myself. "I have kept no secrets! I told you! I thought you died! Where were you when mom and dad died then?" I asked him.

He just chuckled darkly. "you really want to know?" he asks.

I nod. "too bad!" he says.

As he let's me go he disappears into the black. 'how did he do that?' I ask myself staring at the place where he disappeared.

I take a step forward with my arm reached out only to stumble and fall because of my unsteadiness.

I brace for impact as I'm about to hit the ground. I shut my eyes but feel two arms around me holding me so I don't hit the floor.

I open my eyes slightly wary of what I will see when I do. I have a headache that keeps growing and opening my eyes doesn't help.

I feel like I'm going to pass out but when I look up I see two glowing fuchsia eyes. I smile as I fall into unconsciousness.