chapter 7

I wake up at 7:30 because i am too excited to sleep. I smile and jump on Mella. "WAKE UP!" I shout in her ear.

When she sits up she says "what?"

I smile even wider If it's even possible. "today's the day we kill mr. Buttface." I say creepily.

We both burst out laughing because of his name. When Mella is about to stand up I make her lay down again. "your not coming. I'd feel to guilty if anything happened to you. Especially since I made you use your magic for me yesterday." I say worriedly.

She sits up and pushes me off of her. "I'm going no matter what and you can't stop me."

I sigh. "do you even know what we are going up against?" I ask looking into her eyes.

She nods. I sigh again. "You can come if your sure nothing will happen to you."

She smiles. "don't worry about a thing!"

'I always worry about you.' I think to myself. I get dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt and a short black skirt. I put on some black leggings and walk out of the room.

I go to Ciel's office an knock onthe door. I here Ciel say "come in." so I walk in.

"Ciel? I was wondering I I could use Sebastian for a while today. I have some business to attend to and need a demon for it." I say casually.

He looks up from his work. "what do you need him for?" he asks.

"I need him to hold claude while I kill him." I say with my hands behind my back.

"he may accompany you." Ciel says in a bored tone. I mentally fist pumped. I was about to leave when I heard, "however," I froze in my spot. "he must be back within the hour of your departure." he says.

I smile wickedly. "yes my lord." I say bowing like Sebastian. I laugh and leave the room.

"Mella where are you?" I say walking into our bedroom.

I notice that my coffin is closed when it was open earlier so I say "i guess shes not in here." and pretend to walk out. I silently hide by the coffin when it starts to open.

"BOO!" I said when she poked her head out. She jumped a bit and we started laughing.

"I tried that on Ciel before." I said still laughing. "it didn't work then either!"

I looked at the time an. Saw it was 10:00. "Well are you ready to get going? We have an hour so do you want me to make some breakfast?" I asked.

"sure." she says. I smile.

"follow me and you can help!" I said walking out the door.

She follows and we quickly get to the kitchen. When we walk into the room I say, "ok we will be making pancakes." I put on an apron and roll up my sleeves so I don't get my outfit dirty.

"Ok!" she says and starts making the batter.

"do you want chocolate chips in them?" I ask her looking through all of the chocolate in the cupboard.

She simply nods. I grab some chocolate and start breaking it into smaller pieces. I put the chocolate 'chips' into the batter and say "I am making the pancakes!"

She smiles and I make the pancakes.

After they are done Mella says "yum pancakes."

I look at the time and see that it's 15 till. "Time to go!" I said and dragged her away from the pancakes.

"wait!" she says. I let her go real quick.

"what?" I ask. She smiles and grabbed a plate of pancakes.

I sigh and facepalm. She walks out the door and I follow. We get outside and Nicole is there.