chapter 11

As we were eating I couldnt help but think about my brother. 'How did he get here? Where was he when mom and dad died?'

"is something wrong?" Mella asks me with a hand on my shoulder.

I smile at her and say, "yeah." then I stand up and say, "let's get this party ready! But firstthere is something we need to do!" I grab Nicole and Mella's hand and start pulling them with me tothe stables.

"Take a horse both of you! We will be dropping by the Shinigami Dispatch building to get Grell! He can help us plan the party."

As I say this I saddle up one of the horses and get on. As soon as the others get on one I start on my way into town. The others follow close behind.

When we get to the alley way by Undertaker's shooing get off my horse. "you guys stay here. I'm going to do this on my own."

"why do you get to do this alone?" Mella asks me.

"two reasons. 1 we need someone to watch the horses, and 2 I think it would be fun to annoy Will on my own!" I say making a peace sign with my hand.

"Fine." she says.

"can I come?" I hear from behind me.

I turn and see Maci. "Maci!!!" I hug her. When I pull out of the hug I say, "no you can't come sorry but you can help plan the party! You, Mella, and Nicole should come up with some ideas!" i then wave quickly an go through the portal.

The same thing happened as last time. This time however when I was through the portal Ronald was in Will's office. Of course William was there too.

"hey Will, Ronald." I say. "I'll leave you guys here. I'm just passin through!"

They just keep staring at me like I'm a ghost. "what's the matter?" I ask them.

"it's just you were supposed to die yesterday. You were on the to-die list and everything. How are you still alive?" Ronald asked.

"I didn't die. I was just unconscious for a couple days." at that I walk out the door looking for Grell.

As I walked around looking for him all the other reapers give me the same look Will and Ron did.

I roll my eyes at them and continue to look for Grell. After I finally find him I say, "do you want to have a party with me? Sebastian will be there!"

He turns to me and says, "sure I'll be there!"

"Great!" I say as I link arms with him and start to pull him back to the portal. "Come on then."

When we get to Will's office I open the door to see nobody there. I don't take mind and just keep walking with Grell.

We finally get to the alley. "do we have enough horses?" I ask looking at Mella.

"yeah if we go in 2 groups of 2 and have one single rider." she says. I nod.

"Grell you ride with me and Maci you ride with Mella. Nicole if you dont want to ride alone there is one more person to pick up." I say.

Once everyone is on their horses i say, "make that two more stops! But only one more rider." with that I start to ride to see the Queen.

"What are we doing here?" Grell asks.

"Getting an old friend!" I say with a closed eyed smile.