chapter 6

This time the undertaker wasn't in a coffin. He was eating his bone cookies.

"hmm?" he asked with his mouth full.

"I was wondering if I could use your scythe tomorrow." I said.

He nodded his head saying "sure."

"great." I said hugging him.

He laughs. "anything else?" he asks.

I think for a little bit, but couldn't think of anything. I was about to shake my head when Mella said, "she still needs the demon sword do you know where it is?"

"I havent seen the demon sword in a long time. Sorry!" he says.

"ok. Well thanks for all of the help!" I say smiling. "I'll be sure to visit again soon. Bye!" I wave and leave heading back to the manor.

"I wonder where the demon sword is." Mella says.

"yeah me too." I said thinking about where it might be.

"Maybe Sebastian has it!" she says as we are about to get to the manor.

"I asked him three years ago and he said he didn't maybe he got it in those three years though." I said as we headed inside.

"maybe" she says.

Then Sebastian pops up behind her. "maybe what?" he asks.

"we were thinking maybe you have the demon sword. You said you didnt 3 years ago but anything can happen in three years." I said.

"sorry Alice I do not have it. But isn't miss Mella a sorceress? Can she not summon it?" he asks.

I face-palm. How had I not thought of that. Sebastian chuckles. "how about it Mella?" I ask turning to her.

"uhm maybe?" she asks a little unsure.

"well we have until 11 tomorrow so let's start trying." I say excitedly. I look around to thank Sebastian but he wasn't there. "where did Sebastian go?" I sigh.

Mella shrugs her shoulders.

##3 hours later##

"I got it!" Mella shouts. I sit up from the seat I was slouching in to see her holding the demon sword!

"YES!!" I say fist-pumping.

Mella yawns. "let's head to bed."

"your not hungry?" I ask her.

"after some dinner!" she says standing and walking to the kitchen.

I laugh at her. "come on." I say picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the kitchen. Sh laughs and when we get to the kitchen I put her down an start making her a sandwich.

"you don't have to make me a sandwich. I can make one on my own." she says starting to stand up.

I push her back down saying. "you helped me and now it's my turn to do something for you." i smile and hand her the sandwich.

She blushes. "thanks!" she says smiling.

"no problem." I pick her back up and carry her to the room for some rest. "you sleep after finishing your sandwich an I'm going to be doing some work around the manor."

She nods. "ok." I leave the room and go down to the library.

I look around the room. "I haven't dusted the library since forever." I say sighing.

I then start dusting. After a little while I'm done. "that was faster than I remember!" I say looking around the room again. I turn to leave when Sebastian appears in front me.

"hey Sebastian." I say not bothering to stop and chat. I just keep walking.

"humans are very curious indeed." he says and I stop in my tracks.

"why do you say that?" I ask turning to face him.

"well first of all you kissed my cheek when you got back last night and then just now you helped miss Mella." he says.

I blushed when he mentioned the kiss on the cheek. "the kiss was because you and Ciel are letting me stay. Also I helped Mella because she helped me. Besides I also kissed Ciel on the cheek remember?" I point out.

He sighs and just leaves the room. "that was a little unexpected." I say to myself. Then I leave and go back to my room.

I climb into my coffin and fall asleep quickly.