chapter 5

Once we were outside of his office I turned to Grell. "now that he's not here to interrupt us I have a couple questions to ask you. First of all do you know Nicole Camio?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Why?" he says.

"I need to ask her something. I will be asking you and Ronald similar questions so pay attention. Anyway can you show me where she is?" I ask.

"sure." he says shrugging. "follow me." then he walks away.

I follow him and a little while late notice that Mella isn't with me. "ugh here is Mella? Doesn't she know this place is like a maze? She could be lost!"

Then she appeared right beside me. "where were you?" I asked her.

"I was following you guys but you were walking too fast and I couldn't keep up." she said. "shouldn't we be following Grell?" she asked.

"yeah why?" I say looking around only to find he's not here. "you have got to be kidding me."

Mella and I sigh. "and I needed his death scythe too." I mumbled.

"what for?" somebody asks from behind me.

"I need it for an elaborate plan I have to kill a demon." I said. Then I recognized the voice. "Nicole?" I say turning around and am happy to see her teal hair. She wasn't wearing her rainbow dress though instead it was a short black and teal dress.

"the one and only! What do you need?" she asks.

"well I need to borrow your ninja stars to kill a demon really I need them, grell's chainsaw, ronald's lawn mower and undertakers scythe. I also need the demon sword but you know." I said.

"when do you need them?" she asks putting her hand on her hip.

"sometime soon. Tomorrow maybe?" i say thinking about it.

"now who are you trying to kill?" she asks.

"I'm going to kill Claude Faustus. But I'm not gunna call him that. His new name is...(pause for effect)... mr. Buttface!!" I say laughing.

Mella joins my laughter. "where did you come up with mr. Buttface for a name?" she asks.

"and why do you want to kill him?" added Nicole.

"I don't know how I came up with mr buttface but I want to kill him because he is an evil spider demon!" I say. (Alice hates spiders above all else... Except for people who kill innocent people.)

"ok you can use my weapons but I get to come watch!" Nicole says.

I smile. "meet me at the Phantomhive manor at 11 am ok?" I say. "one thing though. Do you think you could get ronalds and grell's scythes so that i can find a way to get the demon sword?" I ask.

"sure!" She says. "leave it to me!" she winks at this.

"okay see ya tomorrow! Bye!" I say going back to Will's office. I go in and go up to will. "see ya! You can bet I'll be back!" I said winking and throwing him a peace sign.

With that Mella and I left. "that was fun! Let's do it again some time!" Mella said.

"deffinately!" I said and we entered undertakers shop for the second time today.

"Undertaker! We're back and have a question for you!" Mella and I said at the same time.