chapter 10

It was dark. Darker than dark. Wait there is a small speck of light. It starts to get bigger. It keeps growing and then it engulfs me.

As I wake up I sit up. I look around me and see I'm in my room. I sigh. As I'm sitting there Sebastian walks into the room.

I smile as he turns to me. "you're awake." he says.

I nod still smiling. Then I frown. "how long have I been unconscious?" I ask him.

"approximately 2 days, 11 hours, 35 minutes, and 48 seconds." he replied.

I sweat-dropped. "I didn't mean the exact amount of time..." I said.

He looked like he was going to say something but before he could say one word Mella ran into the room and tackled me saying, "oh my gosh Alice what happened?"

We nearly fell off the bed. I pushed her off of me. As I held he by the shoulder I looked her in the eyes and said. "I have no idea what happened. Maybe I used too much energy killing Claude that I passed out." I completely avoided the topic of my brother because it would be too weird.

"alright then." she said and smiled.

"so... What do we do now?" I ask looking to Ciel who just entered the room.

He doesn't say anything but just shrugs his shoulders.

"wait. I have an idea!" I say. I turn to Mella and whisper in her ear so that neither Sebastian nor Ciel could hear, "meet me outside in the maze in 5 minutes." then I look at the guys and say. "stay here."

They look at me like I'm crazy. I go to the bathroom to get dressed. I wear a dress that has a purple top and a black skirt. I put on my necklace and run downstairs.

I go into the kitchen ad grab some sandwich stuff. I put it into a basket and set it on the counter. I grab a blanket from my room and go back to the kitchen to grab the basket. I go outside to the maze and find Mella.

"you may be wondering what we are doing." I say when I find her. "the answer is simple. We are going to have a party. I need your help with decorating."

"okay. why are we having a party though?" she asks.

"to celebrate claude's death." I say.

"okay. But why do you have picnic stuff if we are having a party?" she asks.

"I'm hungry it's nice out so 'BOOM' picnic. It is simple math." I say laughing.

She joins in the laughter. "I see."

"do you want to join me for my picnic?" I ask her.

Nicole pops up behind me and says. "yeah!" and takes the blanket. She lays it ou on the ground and takes the baske and puts it down.

"oh hey Nicole!" I say surprised she was here. "don't you have work to do?"

She shrugs her shoulders. "I'm taking an off day." She smiles. "you were going to invite me to this party your having. Right?"

I laugh. "yeah! I would never dream of leaving you out of it!"

"good." she says and smiles. "well let's have this picnic then get evrything ready for the party!"

Mella's stomach growled. "sounds good!" she said smiling.

"sounds like someone is hungrier than I am!" I say and burst out laughing.

She blushes at what I said. "shut up." she says pretending to glare at me.

"come on let's eat then." I say and sit down on the blanket.