Chapter 9: Skype Call

Setos POV

After I took Brice back to his cell, I went straight to my room and took out my laptop. I typed in Zek's name and skimmed through the website that came up. He wasn't that bad... No one, other then us, found out that he worked with Bonkers. That's an upside. The group that was looking for her were gonna take Zek along.

Then a notification appeared on the bottom corner of my screen. A Skype call from... Brice? Someone must've been looking on his laptop.

I answered it and there was the faces of all the agents I knew of. "Wow, going onto other peoples belongings huh? Rude."

"Seto..." Adam growled.

"Haha! Yep that's me!" I grinned. "Don't wear it out!" Then I picked up my phone and dialed Ty's number. "Hold on a sec..." It was on speaker.

"Hey Set." Ty greeted.

"No calling me Set... Get everyone to the lounge... This is extremely important." I said.

"This better not be about something dumb..."

"Its not."

"Ha! Most of your 'important' meetings are dumb."

"Come over here then."

There was a pause. "... Fine." And he hung up.

Ty was up quickly and came over to the computer. "Wow... It is important. Come down!"

So in a bit of time, everyone was done and Quentin was complaining about 'everyone always intruppts me' , 'what the actual hell is this about' , 'well, whatever it is... Its gonna be dumb' . I put the laptop on a table. "Everyone! Shut up!" Ty commanded.

Most people didn't shut up. "Shoot." Ty muttered to me.

I put up my gun and shot at the roof. Everyone shut up. "Second time! Bravo!" Sukio exclaimed and started to clap.

"Didn't you shoot both of them?" Brit asked.

I nodded. "Anyways, everyone look at Seto's laptop please, and what do you see?" Ty explained.

"Woah! Hia!" Bodil smiled.

"So this is a secret? Who was even calling you?" Quentin crossed his arms.

"I think Bricey left his laptop and someone found my contact." I replied.

"Oh! So you Skype him!" Simon smirked. "If Dilly was in the agents I would do the same!"

"No calling me Dilly..." Bodil sighed.

"I know a few of your names..." Tyler said. "The rule-enforcing leader, Adam or Sky, who could forget Dan... A.K.A. TDM, the freaking annoying hacker, Ian or Ssundee and that total hottie is Jason or TrueMU! Hiii!"

Everyone in our group... Except for Zek, knew about Tyler's massive crush on an agent... Jason. He looked a bit taken aback. "Wait... Did you say 'Bricey'?" Adam asked. "And how do you know some of our names and where's Verse and Solace?"

"First off..." Ty said. "You can call them Bashur slash Bash and Brice... First question answer, yes, Seto calls Brice Bricey, don't ask me why. Second answer we have sources and other ways. And the third answer, why would I tell you?"

"And also..." Jason piped up from near the back. "Did you call me 'that total hottie'?"

Tyler grinned. "Yep! C'mon you got the looks, the brains, you're people and book smart... What's not to love?"

Adam looked at Ty with a questioning glance and Ty smiled a bit. "I don't give one damn about who to like... Hell, I don't give a damn who you shoot, how you act, how you kill, how you escape... You just do what I say, and I don't care how you do it."

"Who you shoot?!" ASF shouted.

"The minimum of how many shots go off at the base is two a day... I have no maximum." Ty shrugged.

"That's screwed up." Adam muttered, loud enough for us to hear.

"Says Mr. Mc-Bossy-Pants." Simon snickered.

Ty shot at him. "Shut up... Don't be rude."

His shoulder was bleeding. "Go to the emergency room and get the shoulder patched up after this call." Ty instructed.

"I should be getting some sleep." Brit said and looked over at Waffles and Quentin.

"Good idea there... You two!" Ty replied and pointed at Waffles and Quentin. "Do the same!"

"Ew, sleep." Quentin groaned.

"But I don't wanna go to bed!" Waffles complained.

"Deal with it princess." Ty snorted. "My orders, I don't care how you get to bed... Just get to god damn bed."

"I'll shoot you." I stated.

"I'll just drag her." Brit grabbed Waffles' wrist and started to leave. "Bye."

"Yep, get up at 6:00am and come to the lounge." Ty looked over at Brit, who nodded, same with Waffles, then Quentin just sat there with an unamused expression. Ty glared at him. "You too fish."

I held up my gun as a warning. "I hardly ever miss."

"Ugh, fine, whatever." Quentin sighed and walked out.

"Now..." Ty turned back to face my laptop. "Where were we?"

"You're all insane." Adam gritted between his teeth.

"Thank you for noticing!" Ty exclaimed. "We try our hardest!"

"And we will get Brice and Bash back." Adam stated.

"Oh, I highly doubt that..." Ty smiled. "They'll either have joined us by the time you make a plan, set a date and come here or they'll be dead."

"You are not going to kill Brice." I growled.

"Ehy, I may have too." Ty put his hands up.

"And I won't let you murder Bash!" Sukio shouted. "You'll be dead first."

"As I said, I might have to." Ty repeated. "If they don't cooperate."

"And then you will also be dead." Sukio stated.

"Oh shut up." Ty said and waved his hand in annoyance. "And I'm sorry Adam... You'll never get them back... And I think... This is where we should end the call. Bye." And he pressed the end call button

Ahahahahaha I deleted more than two hundred words because it was extremely cliché
Nyehhhhhhhhhhh

Someone also gave me some motivation to finish this chappie

Stay weird,
Ri