Chapter 10: Mission

I'm gonna write this in third person because I want too so ye

A day passed and Brice was getting a sick feeling. He had to make a decision today... He was pretty sure right now that he would choose go stay here but then again something may get in the way. Brice saw it in books and movies, hopefully his life wasn't that cliché.

"Something wrong Brice?" Bash asked. "Other then being in this cell?"

"No nothings wrong, really." Brice shook his head. A life of freedom and adventure, but with that would include constant running, death and he would betray everyone he grew up with. Or a life of rules and justice, but he couldn't do everything he wanted, still be fighting against Seto...

"Seriously dude, you seem lost." Bash sighed. "You sure nothings wrong?"

"Yes." He replied. "But again... We may die..." That was true for both ways, if he didn't accept, Deadlox may kill him so everything stayed a secret, or he would be killed by police or something for doing something horrible.

"Mhm." Bash agreed. "Lots of them are cold-blooded killers."

"Like your brother." Brice added.

"Don't remind me." Bash said through gritted teeth.

Someone was coming down the stairs. He was balancing two platters on each hand. "Morning!" He exclaimed in a cheerful voice. It was Bodil. "Here's breakfast!" He opened up Bash's cell and handed him it then closed it again. "Also, Brice, Deadlox needs to speak with you, I'll escort you to him and leave your platter here." He opened up Brice's cell and lightly grabbed him by the arm and led him out.

When they got upstairs, Bodil went to the dining room. He had let go of Brices arm when Bash was out of sight so Brice was following him. "When you get into the dining room, wait and Deadlox or Seto will tell you where to sit." Bodil explained. "Got it?"

Brice nodded. "Cool." Bodil said.

They got in the dining room and Bodil went to the kitchen. Brice breathed out in awe. It was beautiful. There was a fancy wood table with swirls, flowers and leaves engraved into the sides, set with fancy silverware, wine glasses and plates, the walls were a dark green, there was a hardwood floor, and a white popcorn roof. (a popcorn roof has little bumps scattered on it btw) There was a big window in the back with a white curtain with lace lining the bottom tied to the sides, there were wooden cabinets that matched the table with candles on them and a big mirror with gold rose vines and roses lining the sides.

"Impressed you yet?"

Brice flinched a bit. "What did I do? Scare ya?" He recognized the voice of Deadlox, or Ty. "Here's where you're going to sit." He gestured Brice to a chair. Ty went and sat at the end of the table. "Don't worry, you won't be disappointed about breakfast."

Then they heard a bell. "Breakfast!"

Sukio came next, then Sub, Simon, Tyler and finally Seto. He sat next to Brice. Soon, Bodil came out balancing platters. "I can help, Bodil..." Simon started to stand up.

"No need... I do this often... Plus, I thought I should go all out because of our guest!" Bodil grinned and flashed Brice a glance. He placed the platters in front of them. "Bón Appetite!" And he sat down too.

After a few minutes Ty looked over at Brice. "How is your decision coming along?"

"Um... To be honest... Not very good." Brice admitted.

Ty tapped his fingers on the table in thought. "Ok, I have a deal for you... We can take you on a mission today... It might be easier to make the decision."

"But what about Bash?" Seto pointed out. "Won't he get suspicious?"

"I can come up with an excuse..." Brice trailed off.

"That means you'll join us?" Ty asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Brice replied.

-TIME SKIP-

They were in the place to get set up. Tyler and Bodil were guarding the base, because Tyler and Bodil weren't fighting types as Ty put it and then there was arguing and gun shots. "Ok, I'm sending you all the information on where to go, Seto, you share with Brice." Ty ordered.

Seto nodded. "Extabyte will stay in the car for backup and we'll split into two groups, me and Sukio in one, Seto, Brice and Ninety in the other. Remember, you still talk in your code names, and... This is a kidnapping mission. Its crucial... No messing up." Ty explained. "Everyone has their weapons, plus ammo if you need it? If so, make your way to the car."

They all got in and Sub started up the engine and put it into drive. "He should be at his house right now, if not, go back to the car... We can wait." Ty said. "We're looking for this guy named Ant."

Brices eyes widened. "Do ya know him that well Brice?" Sukio asked.

"No... Not really but..." Brice trailed off.

"This is why I picked this mission." Ty looked ahead to the road. "I need to test your loyalty, so Brice, you're helping us take your friend hostage."

Ahaha the dining room is based on the one at my old house lmao

Stay weird,
Ri

EDIT:
Aha I forgot that Zek was with the group to go for Bonkers whoops