Chapter 14: Betrayal

Brice gulped nervously. He never thought that he would actually have to show is friends- no, his family that wasn't his family at the same time, that he joined the assassins. He had vowed to help catch them, each and every one of them, but Seto and the freedom made Brice pick assassin. "Bricey?" Seto snapped him out of his thoughts. "I know this is going to be really hard but you have to accept it. When my parents found out, I had to kill them... They were the government. I got over it eventually but you won't have to kill them. They're agents, Bricey, the FBI even... They won't tell anyone really soon... C'mon..."

Brice took a deep breath. "A-alright then." He stood up. "This is the fate I chose, and I intend to stick with it!"

"That's the determined Brice I know!" Seto grinned. "Let's go!"

Seto led Brice over. "Here he is!" Seto announced.

"What the hell took you two so long?" Ty asked.

"Pep-talk, you know how that is." Seto replied.

"No I don't, no one gave me pep-talks, and you can't even classify my talks as 'pep-talks'." Ty sighed.

"Why is Brice there?" Adam asked. "Brice, speak."

Brice started breathing in heavy, short breaths. He wasn't sure if he could just tell Adam. "Bricey?" Seto asked. "Oh god, Bricey what's wrong? Are you hyperventilating, dying... Are... Oh. He's hyperventilating. I'll talk for you ok?"

Brice nodded. Seto looked Adam straight in the eyes. "Brice is with us now."

There was silence for a minute. "You're lying." Mitch stated.

"N-no... It's- it's true." Brice now looked at the laptop.

"Brice and Bash were captured by Sukio, who impersonated as Bash, and then Brice was in a cell for a little while and then we took him to questioning." Ty explained. "After he had about a day to decide if he was going to stay on your side or ours. I decided to take him on a mission, that was to take Ant here. And here Brice is now, with us."

There was a buzz. "Ah! They were fast!" Ty exclaimed.

"Who?" Tyler asked.

"This guy here is damaged enough that he can go to Reformation!" Ty replied.

"Reformation?" Bodil gasped. "Ty, that's worse than death!"

Ty nodded. "Yes, I know. I also know I have to send five people to Reformation every year!" He grabbed Ant. "Stand up and hurry up!" And he led Ant out.

"I guess that's our cue to turn this off then." Simon grinned. "Bye!" He shut off Skype.

~~~

Skype shut off. "This can't be right..." Adam muttered.

"Brice would never do that!" Jason wailed. "He-he vowed to capture them! Not to join them and capture us!"

"He doesn't belong with those... Cold blooded killers... He was probably forced to say that to make us worry." Mitch thought aloud.

"Wait, maybe because they have Skype, Brice can access it now so Adam get your laptop!" Mango exclaimed. "Maybe he'll call and he'll need help!"

Adam left and then came back with his laptop. After a few minutes there was a incoming call. "Brice!" Dan pointed at the screen.

Adam answered it and soon enough, they saw Brices face. He looked guilty and kind of nervous. Before any of the agents could talk, Brice started off. "Hi... So you're probably thinking that I was lying, that I wasn't with them but..." He bit his lip. "I am."

"So it was true..." Jerome muttered. "God... God dammit..."

"But Brice, why?" Ian asked. "They're cold blooded killers, killing whoever, doesn't matter who... No structure... No plan..."

"Actually they plan very well." Brice corrected him. "Also, I was planning to leave anyways. Me and Adam were fighting too much, I was really stressed out about some stuff and I couldn't take it. And if I didn't join them... I would've died."

"You could've acted as a spy." Jason pointed out.

"Oh they would find out... Trust me." Brice replied, remembering the lie detector. "Anyways... Goodbye..." And he shut it off.

Aha its short I know
But that's a good place to end it off am I right?

Also I really want to get to the part when they go back home which isn't for a bit, I have plans man

HAVE TWO BASE DRAWINGS I DIDI LOVe BASES SO MUCH OMFG

I LOVe BASES SO MUCH OMFG

HAVE TWO BASE DRAWINGS I DIDI LOVe BASES SO MUCH OMFG

^ ALSO HERE'S THE DESIGN FOR TYLERS KNIFE ^

GOOGLE IMAGES IS GREAT

OH YeaH

I ALSO DREW TY AND HIS MANY DEMONIC SYMBOL TATTOOSSORRY IF ITS CRINGEY UM

SORRY IF ITS CRINGEY UM

Stay weird,
Ri