Chapter 13: Torcher

"Here." Ty gave the truck driver fifty dollars. "Fifty for the one."

The driver took it. "If I find any stowaways like that one time Deadlox... You're gonna get it."

Ty put up his hands. "I didn't, don't you worry, g'bye!"

The truck driver mumbled something under his breath and the drove away. "Stupid, god damn driver I did that just once." Ty muttered and went back in the assassins building. He went into a small office and picked up a microphone. "Everyone, get your crap together... It's about time to meet up with the others in Denver."

Ty put it down and walked over to the cells. "And now you..." He opened up Ant's cell and dragged him out. "I have something very important that's gonna happen to you."

Seto was already out, with Brice, with all of their stuff. "Yo, Ty." Seto greeted.

"Hi." Ty replied, dragging a gagged and blindfolded Ant. "Seto, make sure everyone is in the basement in five, with all their stuff, got it?"

Seto nodded. "Got it." And with that, he grabbed Brices arm and walked away.

-TIME SKIP OF LIKE NOT MUCH TIME AHA-

"So why'd we have to come so fast?" Tyler asked.

"We need to make a... Call." Ty was holding his laptop. "Brice gave me Seto's contact information for Skype so I can tell them where their Ant went... Plus I'm gonna freak them all out. Now quiet!" He went onto Skype and called Brices laptop.

It rang for about a minute and then it started to connect. They were met with Adams face. "No talking! I have an important message for everyone!" Ty announced. "Go round up your agents, will you?"

"Why should I?" He spat.

Ty flicked out his hand to gesture someone to bring Ant out. Sukio was dragging him out. "That's why." Ty smirked.

Adam shot Ty a glare, like when people say 'they were glaring, shooting daggers at me', Adams glare wouldn't just be shooting daggers, he would be shooting all of Quentin's guns and would be throwing nuclear bombs at him at the same time. You can really tell he hates Ty so, so much. He clenched his fists and stood up. They could hear walking and then a door opening, and then a slam.

A couple minutes later, another door opening sound and then a slam. The agents gathered around the laptop. "There." Adam stated. "You happy?"

"Very." Ty smiled. "Thank you. Anyways, we have Ant, not Bash anymore-"

"What?" Sukio asked.

"Excuse me." Ty said. He took Sukio to the side. "Ok, I can't afford to have any prisoners here, the agents may take them. Bash was sent to the big base, and Ant will be the same when we're done here."

Sukio nodded. "As I was saying..." Ty looked back over at the agents. "Not Bash anymore and Brice... Well you could say he's still here too."

"Bash..." Ian muttered. "Where is Bash!?"

"He is safe." Sukio grinned. "And ya may not think it, but if Deadlox were to slaughter him I would come to the rescue and slaughter Deadlox instead!"

"And Brice... Is his body still there?!" Mitch demanded. "Is that why 'you could say he's still here too'?"

"No." Ty replied. "He's alive... But you'll be surprised about something... Anyways! Enough talk!" He smiled. "It's time! Ant, today you won't die... But you'll hold this pain for the rest of your life!"

"H-Hold onto-" Ant stammered.

"Shut up!" Seto commanded. "You'll see in time! Jesus christ, be patient or I will have to slaughter you!"