Chapter 11: Loyalty

Seto squeezed Brices hand in comfort. "We're almost there." A quiet voice informed.

Brice blinked a few times. "Wait, Extabyte... You can talk?"

"He sometimes will." Ty answered for him. "He hates it so he says he's mute."

The car stopped. "Ok, me and Sukio will be first, I'll tell you when to come in." Ty said. "Good luck to us, and to you." Ty opened his door then left toward a house, Sukio close behind him.

"You give a lot up to be with us." Seto muttered.

Brice looked at his feet. "Yeah, I know."

"Do you know what it took me?"

"What?"

"My family were part of the government... We stormed the government building and they were there. They saw me kill, torture and take them hostage."

"You..."

"Yeah... I killed them."

Then, Setos phone buzzed. "It's Ty, it's time to go in."

They got out. "Where's Ty?" Simon asked.

"In Ants bedroom upstairs." Seto replied. "Apparently Ants in the washroom."

The door knob was broken so Simon just pushed the door and it opened. "Quietly now." Seto whispered.

They made it to the bedroom and Sukio and Ty were waiting on either side of the washroom door. Ty gestured to them to hide behind the bed. The door knob started to turn and Ty had a green handled, blue gemed switchblade out, while Sukio grasped his crowbar so tightly his knuckles were becoming pale, Simon had out a handgun and two blindfolds in hand, while Seto was tracing lines and squiggles on Brice's shirt sleeve and had a handgun ready, and sweat dripped down Brice's face, his eyes wide and squeezing Setos hand tightly.

Click. The door started to open.

'Get ready'. Ty mouthed. 'Three, two, one.'

It opened and Ty rushed behind Ant and put his knife up to his neck. "Don't you dare try to leave... I have backup and can bring more of my soldiers whenever I need too... Got it?"

"By the way..." Sukio grinned. "This is a kidnapping!"

That was the cue for Simon to gag him and put the blindfold over his eyes. "Get back to the car, and Sukio, throw him into the trunk." Ty ordered.

Sukio did a half nod, still grinning like a madman. Sub saw them when they got out and started the car. Everyone was getting into the car except Sukio, who was busy getting Ant into the trunk. After everything was done, Sub started to drive back. "So Brice, this was a mini mission... How was it?" Ty asked.

"I found it a bit terrifying actually... That's my friend... Er... Somewhat my friend." Brice smiled sheepishly. "But it was interesting and I never would've thought about how organized you all are."

Ty just grinned at the compliment.

-TIME SKIP-

Tyler led Brice and Ant to the cells. Brice was used to it by now, the layout of the main mission doors and the main doors to the cells. Ant was still gagged and blindfolded. The two were put into cells and Tyler took the gag and blindfold off. Then, he closed the cells and went out.

"Oh god... Wait... Is this..." Ant muttered, looking around.

"It's the cells." Bash replied.

"Dammit." Ant sighed.

"Welcome to the club." Brice greeted and leaned against the wall. Then he noticed the breakfast. He took the lid off the platter. The breakfast wasn't as good as the one he went to, but it was still something.

"Wait... Did they come to your house to kidnap you like they did to me?" Ant asked.

Bash shook his head. "I was locked into my own room at the base and was taken by Sukio."

"Sukio?"

"Sukio is Phsyco... He impersonated as Bash, led me to my room, and announced that it was a kidnapping." Brice explained.

"Oh..." Ant trailed off. "Dammit!"

-TIME SKIP-

The bell rang... Dinner. Brice was pretty sure of his decision now... He was at the table, the same spot he was at in the morning. Ty was giving an update on the mission and Bodil was complaining because he couldn't go. Ty looked over at Brice. "Ok, Brice... We need to know your decision... What do you choose?"

Brice chugged the rest of his Coca-Cola and gulped it down nervously. He still wasn't entirely sure. But then he remembered. Brice had fights with Adam a lot, the right hand man fighting with the leader... About freedom to do as they please and not so many rules... He didn't want to go through that again... He would get a minor punishment whenever that happened. The agents were the kids, and Adam was the adult.

Brice stood up and walked over to Ty. He stuck his hand out. "I... I accept."

Ty smiled and shook it. "Good."

Ty ended off the chapter four times
WOW TY
Ty is always very spoop

Also I had to edit the last chappie and take out Zek because he wasn't supposed to be there lmao

Stay weird,
Ri