Chapter 12: Baki

I need to make more chappies with the agents aha
But i love the assassins a lot
Um
Anyways, enjoy the chappie!

Still in third person man

"Here ya go!" Sukio threw a bag at Brice. It was the one he packed before he was captured.

"Thanks Sukio." Brice replied.

"Personally, I thought you would be staying here... That's why I told ya to pack a bag!" Sukio admitted. "Bash though... I don't think he will."

"You hope he will?" Brice asked.

"Well duh!" Sukio exclaimed. "He is my brother and believe it or not I actually care for 'im a lot! Even through I never knew 'im for most of my life."

Ty walked in. "Brice, we have a spare room you can use, Brotato will lead you there, he'll be here in a minute. Also Sukio, a private meeting in..." He looked at his phone. "Five minutes sharp. My office."

"Aye, aye!" Sukio saluted. "See ya Brice!" And he went.

Ty turned on his heels and walked away. "Hey Brice, follow me!" Tyler smiled. "Remember to take your bag!"

They walked down a few halls and made it to a blank room with classic bedroom stuff in it. "Do whatever you need to do." And Tyler closed the door.

Brice threw the bag on his bed. "Home."

~~~

Adam pinched the bridge of his nose, leaned his head back and sighed over dramatically. Bash and Brice was kidnapped a few days ago, Ant just yesterday... "What are they planning?" He muttered. "Deadlox wouldn't try to kidnap all of us... It would ruin his fun." Adam ran a hand through his curly brown hair.

Jason burst into his office. "Adam, sir!" He shouted.

"Jesus Christ Jason you don't have to shout." Adam leaned back into his chair. "What is it?"

"I found something!" He brought a laptop covered with star and planet sticks out, opened it and shown it to Adam. "It's very crucial!"

Adam looked through it while his eyes widened. "Thank you Jason... I need to arrange groups... This is huge."

~~~

(that moment when you keep ending stuff of like it was the end of the chappie but then its like only 300 some words dammit)

"Yes, yes... A private jet... Right to the airport. Nah, we do this often, we won't get caught. Oh you can arrange for us to go a different way? Three hundred bucks more per person? Yeah I can arrange that... Also we have an extra one. Mhm, that means seven all together. Also we have two prisoners... You can pick them up tomorrow? Cool. Ok, g'bye." Ty set down his cell. Him, and the rest of them were going to meet up with the Bonkers group in a few days. With Brice and Bash he had to delay it, when big things like this happen, usually they all go together.

~~~

Bash sat there, hugging his knees to his chest. "Do you think they-they killed B-Brice?"

"Oh god, don't put that image in my head." Ant sighed. "I don't wanna imagine it... At all."

"S-sorry." Bash apologized. "But like-"

"Shhhh." Ant shushed.

"Fine... I'll shut up." Bash muttered and looked back at Brices previous cell.

Then they just went silent. There really wasn't much to do anyways.

~~~

"Here?" Brit asked.

"Yep, this is where you'll be staying while you're in Denver!" Baki grinned.

Baki was a more secretive assassin so he didn't have a code name. He's 17 and he usually wears a white jacket, grey sweats and a red scarf. He has colder body temperatures than most, so he wears fall and winter gear.

Ahaha this chappie was different...

Stay weird,
Ri