Part 18

James drives you to his place.

James: Sit on the couch.

You sit down.

James: Now wait here.

You: Ok.

James turns the light off and leaves the room. You were sitting there and waiting. Suddenly you hear something.

James comes behind you and throws you on the floor (playfully). He lies on you and starts to tickle you. You crawl away and he follows you. He pulls you for your leg and pulls you closer. You were lying under him and smiling. He kisses your neck and you go away from him. He follows you and pulls you closer to him. He picks you up holding your legs and puts you on the desk. He starts to kiss you and touching your leg. You take his shirt of and he starts to kiss you.

He picks you up and cares you to his bed. He crawls to you and start to kiss you. On your neck, on your chest and he slowly takes your dress down. He kisses you down your whole body. You start to undo his belt. You open his button on his jeans and open his zip. You take his jeans off and he start to kissing you harder. He touches and kisses you all over your body. He puts it into you and kisses you so you won't make so much noise. He goes harder and harder, you feel the rush all over your body and it feels so good.

James: I love you *smile*

You: I love you *kiss him*

James putts his arm around you and puts his head on your chest. You put your hand on his back and you two fall sleep.

The next morning James wakes up and you were still sleeping. He kisses your nose and you wake up.

James: Morning sweetie *kisses you*

You: Morning *smile*

James was looking at you with his beautiful hazel eyes. He was smiling at you and holding your hand.

He kisses you and puts his arm around your waist. He lies on you and hisses you harder.

You: Now? *smile*

James: If you want to *smile*

You: I don't know *smile*

James: We can leave it for sometime later.

You: Ok *smile*

He kisses you and goes down from you. You were looking at him and smiling.

James: Stop that.

You: Sorry *smile*

James: Seriously *smile*

You: Ok *smile*

James: It's on! He lies on you starts to tickle you.

You and James were rolling on the bed and he was tickling you. He grabs you from behind and pulls you to him. He lies you down and kisses you.

James: You have no idea how much I love you *kisses you*