Part 24

James wakes up and starts to kiss your neck. You slowly open your eyes and lie close to him. He kisses you and you smile at him.

James: The best thing is when you smile at me.

You: I smile because of you *smile*

James kisses you: I will prepare breakfast.

You: And I will take a shower.

James goes to the kitchen and you go to the bathroom. You turn on the water and step into the shower. You forgot to lock the door and James comes in, you didn't hear him. He takes his clothes down and steps into the shower.

You: You scared me.

James: I'm sorry *smile*

You take soap and start to wash his back. You ran it over his shoulder and go down the back. You go down and up and on sides to sides. You two were standing so close that you could feel his body touching yours. You start to kiss James' neck. James turns to you and kisses your lips. Then he kisses your neck and his hand slowly goes to your stomach. His fingers lightly touch your pussy and you spread. James groans when you grab him and pull him close to you. At first he goes slowly, but then he goes faster and faster. You: "Yes….oh God, Yes...deeper…..harder. I can feel it… I can feel it coming…oh god……oh……ohh…. oh god…ohhhhhhhhh." You being to shake, after wave of pleasure trips through your body. After the orgasm James kisses you at first tenderly and then passionately.

After the breakfast you and James go to the beach. You two were lying on the sand and James was touching your stomach and kissing you. You roll your fingers through his hair and pull him closer to you. James stands up and picks you up. He takes you to the water and throws you in. You swim to him and pull him under water. James starts to swim under water and pulls you in. Under the water he swims close to you and touches your face. He kisses you softly. You two swim on the surface and James kisses you again. You go out of the water and run away. James runs after you and picks you from behind. He carries you to the house.

You go to the terrace and lie down on the deckchair. James brinks you a drink and lies on the deckchair next to you.

You: I love this *smile* we didn't even fight.

James: I love this too.

You: I would stay here with you forever.

James: It doesn't matter where we are, what's important that we are together.

You: I love you.

James: I love you too sweetie *smile*