special chapter - jungkook

(prepare some tissues if you're a sensitive person)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What was all that?

So.. (y/n) loves taemin and so does taemin?

And (y/n) doesnt like me?

And they're in a relationship??

Is this real?

No, no.. NO! THIS CANT BE!!

I sobbed quietly because of heartbroken.

I was now resting my head on my knees and hugging my legs.

I cried and cried, wasting my tears only for her.

Seconds past, minutes past. And i am still in the same position, crying.

I took a grip, stopping myself from crying and stand up while staring at the blank wall in front of me.

Should i continue my love for her?

Or should i just end it here, right now?

So what was the use of loving her is she wont love me back? It was useless.

"Everything i do is useless!" I yelled out while smashing my fist into the wall in front of me, it made the wall crack only a little but i could see blood in my hands and yet hurts so bad. Just so bad. Especially, my heart.

I was just so stupid with love. All the things i do is just so stupid. STUPID!

I started to remember again and cant help but to feel my eyes starting to water.

A single tear dropped and i let it roll over my cheek down to my jawline.

A single tear dropped again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Tears started to flow down my face continuosly as i continued to wipe them off but it was useless since tears will fall again.

"Why can't the tears stop?!" I yelled to myself as i kept on remembering our moments together.

I hate how i couldnt forget our moments we made together and kept on remembering it.

"Boys shouldnt cry.." i said.

"(Y/n) wouldnt want to see me cry.." i mumbled and started to cry even more louder when the name appeared.

Why does (y/n) need to appear in my life?!

"WHY?!" I yelled.

Why does (y/n) need to come to my life if she comes only to ruin my life?