Dance, Bastard, Dance.

"Can you dance?" 

"What!?" 

"I said can you dance?!" She yelled.

What happens when the biggest dance competition is in your home state. When you have a chance at winning seventy-five thousand dollars, but there is one problem.. You need at least a partner in order to compete. Luna Rodriguez is you're typical teenage girl with dance running through her latin blood. High class parents that want her to attend the most prestigious school in California, Small circle of friends and is a total guy magnet just no boyfriend. Total good girl not a badass. Something about that has to change and she's tired about it.

Meet Garrett King , high school's typical badass. Though Garrett has a secret nobody knows. That has yet to change when he meets shy but fiery Luna. Deal is, turn innocent into rebel and the badass into the softy right? I don't think so.  This is all business right? What harm can be done, except love and heartache. 

"What are you? Some type of wannabe bad boy?" 

"You'd think something good would come out of your lips. Do something useful and shut up."

"Bite me, Pendejo (asshole)"

Join Garrett and Luna stumble across obstycles that face the passion of dance to the denying passion in their hearts. 

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19