VIII.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19

Chapter Eight

Preview of previous chapter.

"I wish I can spray you with whip cream and icecream cause I'll eat you right up."

"Go anywhere near me and I'll make your tongue be in a place you wouldn't want it to be."

"I can name one place I will like for it to be, and its a suggestion" danny said flirtatiously.

Boy this was going to be a long day with these two."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I honestly regretted introducing these two. All they do is bicker. But Hm, maybe its a start of a new blooming love... Them.. in love.. Yeah right, and I'm not pregnant. *Note the sarcasm* I mentally rolled my eyes at my thoughts and made my wobbling penguin walking self to Dannys kitchen. We were watching Tv until the commercials started, that's when I decided that I wanted a class of tea.

I looked through this food cabinet and found me some peanut butter.

Does baby want mommy to digest some creamy deliciousness? I thought to myself.

My baby kicked me. I reacted quickly by holding my stomach and gasped dropping the container of my almost god sent snack. She's never really responded to my thoughts, she was pretty calm most of the time. The doctor said it was normal. But to me it wasn't. She NEVER responded to my thoughts, she stirred in her own little cocoon but that was pretty much it.

My gasp must have been pretty darn loud because I saw two big broad bodies in the corner of my eye.

"Baby doll, are you okay!?" I couldn't catch to whom the voice belonged to because I was still in shock!

" Okay, she isn't responding. Something happened. Is she breathing? Should we call her mom? Should we call harry?" the voice said breathlessly.

Okay now that voice belonged to my annoying gay friend.

"No, I'm quite alright. Everything is."

"I knew the sound of his name will get her back to planet earth."

I rolled my eyes at the idiot. "Uh, no. It's just that she caught me by surprise that's all. She kicks quite hard."

"That my dear cousin.. is the natural beauty of motherhood and pregnancy. The only thing not so beautiful are the flabby stomach afterwards, the swelling feet, the morning sickness, the blimp you turn into.." If I didn't shut his trap, I can assure you he will continue.

"Well, thanks. It makes me feel quite beautiful alright"

"That's what I'm here for my love"

.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It was Saturday, and in two Saturdays will be the grand finale of X-Factor. If they wins, will he be coming home? We all watched them preform. I'm guessing they all talked and it was Harrys turn. My baby kicked with excitement, I've told her about him I even have a small video In which he says , "I love you Layla". She has his voice memorized and gets quite ecstatic when she hears it. I only tend to smile. I wish he was here. I really do. They finished and like always I knew in my heart that they were certain to win, Simon Cowell knows it, the audience knows it, the dedicated fans know it, and his baby knows it. Danny decided to give my cousin and I some food, can you believe it. He fed us. Its surprising because I ALWAYS cook. I bet he's trying to impress joey. Haaaaaa.

..._________________...__________________...

I have recently seen Joeys parents and let me tell you their reaction was very shocking. I expected an embroidered A on my chest and being shunned at. But that wasn't my case, they hugged me and said they will support me. I hugged them back and cried. I expected the whole package with the religious views. Their caring side, I like that.

I visited Anne for a while and had a cup of tea with her. While we were having a conversation about the baby, there was something quite uneasy about her, like she wasn't comfortable about bringing something up like Harry...

"Okay Momma Anne, What's eating you up inside?"

"Oh honey, I didn't want to bring it up but I was just curious... Will you be giving Darcy a middle name?"

I never thought about it but I've always loved the name Sophia.. or Isabella.. Who knows.

" I never really thought about it maybe something like Isabella. But I know that's not all...What is it?"

"Will you be giving Darcy.. Harry's last name?" she said uneasy kind of hoping for a yes.

" Anne, Darcy is part of me and Harry of course she will be the only thing that I have close to him so I accept in putting Styles as her last name also involving mine of course. " I said with a smile.

"Oh honey I'm glad. Things don't have to be this way you know that right?"

" I know" and with that she let the Harry- Baby name subject go.

__________________-----____________________

I'm 7 almost 8 months pregnant. Turns out Simon wanted more of them and gave them a contract even though they didn't technically win. they came in 3rd place. I couldn't be more happy for them. They finally made it. He made it. His life long dream, has now come true. I decided to go see Gemma, We haven't really talked much and It sucked, she was like a sister to me. We went to a baby store and looked around while I put clothes inside the basket. She surprised me by telling me she bought the baby a bassinet and a crib. That was absolutely the bees knees! If there was a chair I would've sat my bum down but I just couldn't. I couldn't keep the cheeky grin off me face.

Best day so far.

A/N; I promise I'll post another one tomorrow I'm too excited! MISSY ELLIOTT TWEETED ME!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!