III.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19
Chapter Three

Layla's POV;

Carrying a baby in you is the most precious thing in the world. But me being 16, well not so much. People here in England tend to give you ridiculous looks for being a teen mom. It's not that simple you know, but I carry this baby with my head held up high. My baby is no mistake, its a gift made from two teens having unprotected sex but were in love with each other. But in other peoples eyes, I'm an irresponsible teen who couldn't keep her legs closed.

I'm 20 weeks, and I'm showing,huge. I have the cutest baby belly because I'm small and petite. Four more months to go. My Brown hair is glowing today and my boobs are a good size. That is the advantage of being pregnant, two words: Bigger Boobies. I laugh to my self at the silly thought and put on a long dress that covers my feet and is strapless. Oh baby, I can't wait to see what you are. I have an appointment to get an ultra sound on my beloved baby. I put on some lipgloss and headed downstairs towards my mother. She wasn't mad but she wasn't happy either. When I told her a glint of disappointment was shown in her honey hazel eyes. My father is always away on business trips so he's never home. My parents are divorced with the lack of love between them but they keep their relationship friendly. They attend charity events like good old friends.

*MiniFlashBack*

When I told my father, He sighed and he cried. He held me close and said, "I love you laylacake, Don't think we will leave you alone and having you go through this by yourself. I have it that you didn't tell harry, am I correct?"

I Sadly nodded my head, he knows if I did harry would've turn back and not even take a second glance at the X factor.

"Sweety, look at me.. Are you planning on telling him?"

"I'm not sure daddy" I looked at him and cried.

*MiniFlashBackEnded*

Up to this day my parents have been very supportive. The day I told Anne, She cried and asked why I haven't told harry. I told her that I didn't want him to quit his dream. She sadly looked at me and hugged me saying she will be there for support. Than I begged her that if she gets a hold of him, to not say anything. She gave me a confused look and I simply answered.

"This is his only chance at a huge dream like this. I don't want to ruin it."

She understood and kept her word.

I called Anne told her about my appointment and she happily agreed to it.

When we arrived I was nervous. What if its a boy? Will he have his curls? My wavy hair? His eyes? My hazel ones? His dimples? Or not? And what if Its a girl, will she have his complete features? And names? Dear lord the names! We have talked about it before, He has always wanted his firstborn daughter named Darcy. Its quite unique and cute so I absolutely love it? And a boy? Harry Edward? Most likely.

But the most horrific moment, is when he comes back. Who knows when he will come back. I've watched every single episode of that show and he is absolutely

AMA-ZAYN! yes I must admit his band members are really cute, but you see what I did there? There is a big chance that they will win and I cross my fingers that they will.

We headed to the hospital and Dr.Luengo was waiting for us already.

"Right on schedule as always Ms.Hughes. Hows the baby? For 5 months you've grown quite well and we will easily see what it is "

"Ha, thanks. Active as ever doctor. It never seems to stop moving, I guess its like harry very energetic."

"Oh honey, have you told him yet? I mean I think its best if you do"

"Not yet Doc, I don't want him to unfocus from his future career, have you seen them last week? They are amazing! "

"Oh Layla, They are indeed. But you still need to tell him"

"I will"

And with that, I layed down and rolled my dress up, yes I had shorts, and she squeezed the blue gel on my stomach and put the ultrasound machine thingy on my stomach pressing gently, my baby was in a perfect position to easily know what it was.

"Do you want to know the gender layla?"

I smiled and nodded slowly. My eyes were swelling up with water as she said the following words..

" Congratulations Layla, its a girl. "

I only managed to whisper one word, "Darcy"

A/N ; I honesly think I'm getting somewhere with this story. <3 Please leave me your feedback and vote and do all such crap! <333