XX.

I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. "I have a baby.... But Harry doesn't know about her."

Chapter 20.

I closed my eyes tightly and waited for him to hate me. The thing is, I didn't want him to hate me. I want to live my life again along with my daughter even if it means that my true happiness is following his dreams. His happiness is my happiness. I keep telling myself that.

I had to go, I don't deserve all this right now, not ever. I gathered all the courage I had left and started grabbing my things. A strong hand took hold of my elbow.

"Petal, Where are you going? Please look at me." His voice hoarse.

The tears started streaming down my face. Why is it that I always find myself in situations I can't emotionally handle? His hand was still wrapped around my arm, slightly shaking it to make me look at him. I can't bear nor can I bring myself to. Meeting dating strangers aren't good for you Layla!
Get it together.

"Petal." He said more firmly.

I lift my head and stare into his eyes. He's not real, neither was this whole Harry fiasco.

"Petal, why did you run? Were you afraid I might judge you? If anything I should go back and kick his ass. Why would he leave such precious gems behind? Being a early mother is not a bad thing petal, my mother had me at seventeen. Things happen when it's most unexpected. Please, never be ashamed of sharing such deep beautiful secret with me. I am no one to judge you love. Nobody can."

I did the only thing that seems right for me to do at the moment. I hugged him.

"What you don't seem to understand is that I just told you, Harry doesn't know about Darcy. So you kick nobody's ass today mister. " I hugged him again tightly and gave him a small delicate kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Caleb. For understanding."

I got out of our embrace and looked into his eyes. A warm smile appeared on his face and his arm slid to my mid back.

"Co'mon love, the night is still young and we aren't getting any younger!" He twirled me over to the dance floor and continued to sway the night away.

To say the night was a total nightmare, is a big fat lie. We talked and danced and ate until the whole Harry encounter was forgotten. The evening had come to an end and he drove me home. On our way to my house, we talked about little Darcy.
How he'd love to meet her, just not at the moment until we have "more amazing dates".

He parked in my drive way and unbuckled his seat belt. He tilted his head and gave me a warm smile before getting out of his car and walking around to open mine. "M'Lady."
I chuckled and got out the car with ease. He took hold of my hand and walked me to my front door.

"My dear Layla, I hope this isn't the last time I see you. But just in case" he cheekily smiled, "would you go on another date with me?" His eyes had hope as he stared into mine.

I bit my lip and thought about it for a second. Should I? It's clear that he doesn't mind Darcy, not that I would care if he did but he doesn't. He's okay with it. "Yes Caleb, I'd love to." With that he leaned in to kiss me, but just seconds away from my lips, I turned my head and felt warm lips against my cheeks.

They reddened as I touched his cheek, "Goodnight Caleb." And with that I unlocked my door and walked inside.
The lamp in the living room was still on. I walked over to turn it off until I heard a rushed and curious voice, "How was it! Was he the perfect gentleman?" A little startled I looked over at my mom.

"Good god mother, you scared me! It was interesting I'll tell you that, and he was nothing but a gentleman." I smiled warmly.

She looked at me through her glasses before sitting up straight and taking them off. "Tell me about it! I'm curious to know about your date."

"Mom, can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm really tired and I really want to go cuddle with my daughter. I love you and I want to tell you but let me sleep on it, talk about drama."

My moms head perked up at the word, drama. "Drama? Oh please do tell, unless you want to rest I understand completely."

I smirked at my overly interested mother. I started walking up the stairs until I called out, "I saw Harry mom." And with that I made my way to my room and heard a muffled gasp downstairs.

Authors note:
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! I'm sorry I've been horrible with updates. Just know I love you all and thank you for all your patience. Trying to make a schedule for myself like a day of the week to update. I had finals all week and now I'm on winter break. Hell yes guys. I'll be writing but please have patience. I know I suck, I'm sorry. Also, that Twitter username I made for my story, it ain't cutting it so just add my real Twitter account.
@ Sunflowerss_xo <3
Enjoy my cute picture of the boys and T-Swifts song (I can't stop singing) making up for lost time. If you haven't noticed, my writing has improved a tad bit, kicking English Class' ass this year! Love you my younglings.

Who do you ship?
#Hayla Or #Cayla

Yikes, It's kinda hard for me. That little cocky bastard is winning my heart with his sweet ass lines but our beau Harry is a heart warmer as well.