VII.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19

RECAP:

I put on my purple vans and danny's oversized purple jumper (Yes it's manly) it was big enough to cover my ever so growing stomach and headed to the little grocery store around the corner.

I walked with my head down, looking at all the steps I was taking but not watching where i was going. I crashed into a big broad body.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sor-"

"Layla?"

-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chapter Seven

I tilted my head to face the person with the very familiar voice. I couldn't believe it! What is he doing here? He was in america what was he doing back here?

"J-J-Joey?"

"Y-Y-Yes Layla?" he said mockingly.

"Don't mock me you jerk! What are you doing back here loco?

"Well, In america we're on break for about two weeks, pretty cool huh?"

"Yeah yeah like I care! Where is Aunt Janine and Uncle George?"

"You just asked you pinhead, that means you obviously care for my handsome selfs being, and at your mums house settling in I was just heading out to see what to do. Where are you off too?"

"I was just about to get groceries to make breakfast at my bestfriends house. He lives hy himself so I decided to cook" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Him?" he said questionably.

"Yes him stupid. By the way, Remember when you told me you were going to confess to your mum and dad that you were going ricky martin on them and coming out of the closet to live that la vida loca?"

"About that, I sort of did." He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"How did that go?"

"Lets just say they weren't the least bit happy."

"Oh my god did they go all religious on you?"

"No but I was scared shitless that they were going to send me away to a nun school"

"They can't send you to a nun school you twat, your a guy."

"A handsomely good looking sexy beast that can not to to a catholic school"

(A/N: Nothing against gay people I actually have gay friends and are amazing. Just that some parents really do exagerate. and you know it-,-)

"They do have pretty expensive catholic schools in america".

"Not helping you small booger."

"Anyways, want to come with me and catch up, I'm going to go pick up groceries. Fancy having breakfast with a friend and I?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. I had a plan in mind.

"Sure lets go, by the way I thought we were close?"

" What do you mean? We are right?" I asked slightly confused.

"What I mean is stop trying to hide your pregnancy. I'm not stupid, I can see the growing cute bump love."

I was speechless, am I really that noticeable. My cousin whom I haven't talked to in forever found out in meer minutes. If I couldn't hide this from him than how could I possibly hide it for a couple more months. What if harry decided to drop by surprisingly. ? Huh. I should've just told him when I had the chance.

"I.. Uh.. you see.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean too.. I'm Jus-" I started stutteting before I was cut off by a hug.

"Shh, its okay love. I'm here, I actually came with sum good news. My mum misses yours so uh surprise, I'm back in town" he says shyly.

My only reaction was to hug him tightly.

"C'mon love, lets go buy the food before your friend starts to wonder."

Oh you are in for it. You dont know about danny yet. I thought to myself. I smiled and nodded at him we began to walk. He held my hand and we talked about the randomest of things. When he went to go live in America, he actually lived in Chicago. He met a variety of people but his best bud was Andrea. He told me she was the funniest and most randomest girl out there who wasn't afraid to speak her mind. Cute thing about her? She had crazy curly hair and was only 4'11. She's planning to come visit, according to him. How lovely.

(A/N: I did not just describe myself...;) )

She sounded like a bundle of joy, not just because of her size. Cause I'm 5'2 harry was like 5'6 and he was tall. That was what made us so cute.

Heading to the market I picked up a couple of fresh fruits and other things we needed and headed back to dannys house.

When I opened the door I heard Americas Next Top Model on Tv. I rolled my eyes, he can be such a girl.

"Daaaaannnnniel, you ugly duckling I'm back!"

"Shut your trap you no good midget, My show is on."

My cousin raised his eyebrow and gave me a worried look. I gave him a reassuring one In return and continued to bicker with Dan Dan.

"C'mon you twat, I have somebody for you to meet."

He got up from the couch and walked his lazy self to me he raided and eyebrow.

"Who?" Obviously not realizing my cousin just a couple feet from him.

"Me" My cousin said biting an apple.

When he heard his voice his eyes legit undressed him with clothes on.

"Well, Hello there. Do you have a phone I could borrow?"

"Er, yeah why?"

"So I can call your momma to thank her that I have finally found the man of my dreams!" he finally finished the most over used pick up line in this entire universe.

"In that case, you may not use my phone because you are not the man of MY dreams."

Daniel gave him a flirtatious grin, "Fiesty, playing hard to get? Daddy Likes. " He said winking at him.

I decided to butt in. "Danny meet my cousin Joey. Joey meet my bestfriend Daniel. Daniel is openly gay and likes guys. Enjoy. "

"Thankyou captain obvious. " Daniel Muttered.

"So how about we get crackin on that breakfast because I'm starvin" Joey exclaimed.

"Oh a man with an appetite? I like that too."

"What's not to love about me?" my cousin said smirking.

"I wish I can spray you with whip cream and icecream cause I'll eat you right up."

"Go anywhere near me and I'll make your tongue be in a place you wouldn't want it to be."

"I can name one place I will like for it to be, and its a suggestion" danny said flirtatiously.

Boy this was going to be a long day with these two.

** Short I know, And I haven't left you my lovelies. I'm still here just a bit busier. Its 2:41 in the morning and I wrote you this quick chappie. Goodnight Loves. <3