VI.

Copyright © Andrea / ImForeverYoung19
Chapter Six

Layla's POV:

It's been a whole month since I've last heard from Harry. I can't believe how close I was to tell him the actual truth on why I wasn't actually sick, why I broke mid-sentemce before he left, the reason I stuttered and made up a whole different excuse while he looked at me with confused worried eyes. Everyday i think of the day he left, it's been six months and I miss him dearly. Anne having pictures of him in her house doesn't help much at all since he is of course her son.

Danny has been such a doll and gone with me to the store and pick out things for the baby, carries the bags, helps me with the groceries. Honeslty I love that kid like an older brother.

Older gay brother I thought, with a smirk in my face. He openly told me, and It was halarious when he checked out guys, he would look at them with such lust and lick his lips whispering "Oh baby, come to papa" he was such a girl.

His face expressions are like Cher Lloyd's. So funny but cute. he absolutely LOVED her. He always voted for her and wanted her to win the X factor I would always end up like arguing with him like this, "Uhm, Look here Daniel, my baby's father is on there so you better support them!" And I always finished my rant with a "Ho" or a "Slut" I have no idea why, but it has managed to brighten both of our days.

He would flick me off and tell me to shut my face. Who the bloody hell says that? There's the phrase "Shut your mouth" Which is pretty obvious because you CAN shut your mouth, but face? Really?

He noticed the confused face of mine and smirked. "Oh yes, I went there!"

"Went Where?" What the hell is he talking about?

" Oh Calvin Klein almighty, You obviously haven't heard that phrase because americans use it... or my Ex boyfriend did... Oh Joshua..." He cleared his throat and continued. "Cher baby is on!"

It is a Saturday and it was cozy day for both of us, I needed to stay quiet if I didnt want to hear his outrageous rant on why couldn't I shut up while the "Goddess" was singing.

She was amazing and quite pretty. I was spacing out rubbing my belly thinking about our life of what could've been. Until I heard the hosts voice on the TV. "And up next is ONE DIRECTION!" The crowd of girls went wild. I felt a tiny pang of jealousy take over. I forced a smile and watched the television

Danny had looked over and gave me a sad but happy forced smile. He knew what I was going through. Having to go through a teen pregnancy while the baby's father didn't know and was on a popular TV show in the uk isn't as easy as you may think. You don't get that everyday. You don't know how much I've been avoiding him. When he tried calling, I blocked his number from my cellphone. It hurt like..like.. someone.. had just torn my heart straight from my chest and threw it in the garbage, leaving me with no air. Harry was my air. Why didn't I tell him? I had my reasons but I knew it would be a decision I will always regret.

Danny saw the tears starting to form and moved his big but, Legit it's big, and sat next to me and hugged me. He whispered things that were supposed to make me feel better but than I thought, it could've been the emotional hormones. I couldn't lie to myself. I could've bring myself to believe that, that was the reason why I was crying.

"Shh, It will all be alright babydoll. I will stick to your side no matter what. Shit, I'll even be the babies father."

I looked at him with sad and tearful eyes, my bestfriend was willing to take the fatherly role I might never give harry the chance to have. EVER. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. He pushed me back slightly and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Come on dollface, the night is still young. Lets go out, go eat somewhere"

I didn't feel like going out, my feet were killing me.

"How about we just order in? I'm really tired. Lets have a sleepover." I told him shyly.

His face lit up like a kid on christmas day, "That would be FABULOUS!" It's not everday you hear a guy approve of a girly sleepover.

He talked the night away and I simply enjoyed his company. He was the brother I never had. We watched the rest of the X-Factor and put in harrys favorite movie. Yes I picked it what can I say? I missed the kid.

I fell asleep on his shoulder and woke up on his bed. He was on my right side still asleep. He looked so peaceful, it made me picture my growing human being in me.

I finally woke up, it takes me ten minutes to fully recover from my zombie phase.

I got up from the bed and made breakfast, who knows what the heck he might have in his fridge. (A/N; I'm American, I don't know British/English Slang In The Uk)

I whipped up a couple things my mum has taught me. and mummy dearest taught me well. I needed a few things from the store so i left danny a note stating that I will soon return and just needed a couple things.

I put on my purple vans and danny's oversized purple jumper (Yes it's manly) it was big enough to cover my ever so growing stomach and headed to the little grocery store around the corner.

I walked with my head down, looking at all the steps I was taking but not watching where i was going. I crashed into a big broad body.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sor-"

"Layla?"

CLIFHANGER! after all this time! buahahahaha o<(^.^<) Thats me with a cookie. Here. ♥ Sorry i l;eft you all. i wubb you.