C h a p t e r - o n e

It was weird to think that soon I will no longer be married to the woman who I have been married to for a long time, had two children with and also made me the happiest man alive.

But even the sun sets in paradise.

I sigh and pick up my phone from the bedside table of my trailer, smiling as I notice all the text messages from Alexa.

MilkshakeGirl: Misha freaking Collins.

Misha: Alexa freaking Rowland.

MilkshakeGirl: You on set today?

Misha: Yes, but do you want to get milkshakes at normal time?

MilkshakeGirl: Sounds fantastic :)

MilkshakeGirl: Shit, I'm at school I'll text you when I'm not being death glared.

Misha: Be good, no badmouthing this time.

MilkshakeGirl: Yes, father.

I smile and put my phone down, groaning as I roll myself out of the warm bed. Literally. I end up in hysteria at the shock of me hitting the ground.

"Misha?"

I was laughing so hard I didn't notice Jensen walking into my room until I felt a boot nudge me. I sit up still laughing and looks up at the green-eyed man I have been working with for a while.

"So, should I be concerned?" He asks.

"Not particularly."

"How are you holding up?" He finally says.

My laughter quietens down but that doesn't put a halt to my good mood, nothing can ruin my good mood. This is the first time I genuinely felt happy since the news about the divorce.

"Just fine." I say, smiling up at him.

He furrows his eyebrows and sits down across from me, tugging at the other end of the quilt covering both of us.

"You're taking this divorce better than anyone I've known, how'd you do it?"

"I've had a bit of help from someone," I admit.

He squeals. "What's her name?! How'd you meet?! What was it like?! When's the wedding?!"

My eyes widen. "Not like that! She's way too young for me anyway!"

"She can't be that you-"

"She's fifteen."

"She's way too young for you."

I give him a pointed look and he smiles and shakes his head.

"So, what's she like?"

"She reminds me of you in a way. Funny, sweet, kind, annoying as fuck."

"Hey!" Jensen protests making me laugh.

"It's true!"

Just then we both hear my phone vibrate on the bedside table and I lean back to retrieve it, turning silent mode off so I'll be able to hear it instead of hoping that I feel or hear the vibration.