C h a p t e r - s e v e n

"You better hurry up Misha, by the sounds of it, it is going to take forever."

"Thank you, I'll text you a picture."

I run out of the building at full speed, ignoring the calls from Jensen and Jared knowing the director will tell them something about the divorce and emotions and blah blah blah.

"You girls ready?" I ask, spotting Alexa and Jess.

Alexa smiles while Jess smirks. "Let's get payback from these fuckers."

So for the next hour after I took the keys from Jensen's and Jared's trailers and drove their cars to somewhere we will have enough privacy to do it, we stuck sticky notes all over their cars and even wrote each of their names on the others cars since they were similar. After that was done I realised that we still had two hours to complete the rest because this scene was four hours long with no breaks rather than two.

With the help of some of the set team who were no longer needed, we blew up over two hundred balloons and equally slip them between the two actor's trailers, also nominating two people to wear the camera and hide among the balloons. By now a lot of people had caught onto what we were doing and volunteered to help, feeling bad for all the times they had helped the troublesome two prank me. We stood in a long line and cups full of water was carefully but quickly passed from one to the other until it reached me and Alexa who lined them all up so this exit wasn't accessible hoping that the people who already knew remembered to block the other exits like I had asked them to. When we were done with this one, I took the picture and sent it to the director who we heard burst out in laughter, interrupting Jensen midline.

"What is it?" Jensen's voice booms around the room.

"Shit, I don't think we're going to have much time, it's time to do the next one and fast."

I hear the director tell Jensen it was something his wife had sent him and he seems to buy it. For now.

"What you thinking, Jess?" I ask her.

Apparently, Alexa who was the mastermind of pranks (to me anyway) was only a mere amateur compared to Jess.

"Well, while you were sorting out the cups I added a couple more things to the whole car thing... And the trailers... I kinda Nick Cage'd them... Well anyway, as a sorry you are going to give them a pack of Oreos each,"

"What's that going to do?" I ask, interrupting her.

"Let her finish, Jess continue."

"So I may or may not have done a Blue Peter and already done it but instead of the white cream or whatever it is, it will be toothpaste."

I smirk. "You two really are the teenaged Bonnie and Clyde aren't you?"

They smile and look at each other, I notice their eye contact lingers a little longer than usual and I smirk and fold my arms. They look at me in question but I just keep my pose.

"Anything else you have planned, Jess?"

"Well, I also made a fake Diet Coke?"

"How did you do that?"

"Soy sauce and Sprite, but let's not focus on that. Before we added the balloons to the trailers I might have messed around with their alarm clocks, stuck an air horn directly where the door handle will hit it and..."

"And what?"

"It isn't good but it's the only one I can think of from the top of my head."

"What is it?"