C h a p t e r - e l e v e n

Laughter, shouting, squealing. Those were the three sounds that were mostly heard in the Collins' household that weekend. Alexa stayed the entire week and she was glad she did, if she had revised by herself she would have walked out of that exam knowing that she was going to get a bad grade, not because she didn't know the material it was that she was revising the wrong things.

It became a routine as such, and none of us seemed to mind, it was all going smoothly. I hear a knock at the door but before he could think of answering it I hear West and Maison arguing over who was going to answer it and I wasn't one of those options.

"When do you want me to drop you off?" I ask.

"My step-mom isn't in so it doesn't really matter." She answers, shrugging her shoulders and taking a small sip of her glass of orange juice.

"Why isn't she in? How long is she gone for?" I question, wondering why Alexa never bothered to tell me.

"She's gone for the next two weeks. It's alright, she works away. I'm used to it, I'm spending the next two weeks alone, what's wrong with that?"

"EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT, ALEXA!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME? WHY IS IT ME YOU'RE ANGRY AT?!"

"I'M NOT ANGRY AT YOU, I'M ANGRY THAT YOU ARE SO FUCKING USED TO BEING ALONE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE IT HURTS ME."

"I-it hurts you?" Alexa whispers.

"Of course it hurts me, you are like a daughter to me and to know that your  step-mother or father couldn't give two shits about you and leaves you for weeks on end? I'd rather die than let that happen to Maison and West."

She weakly smiles. "And that is what makes you Misha Collins."

"That isn't my real name," I retaliate with a smirk.

"Oh I know, Dmitri Tippens Krushnic."

I chuckle and smile at her. "Stay here."

"Why where you going?" She asks, looking genuinely confused.

"No, I mean't for the two weeks. Stay here."

"I couldn't possibly intrude."

"You're not intruding. Later we will go to your house and pick up the amount of clothes needed then we'll all go for milkshakes. Victoria rang me and she wants me to take care of the kids for a extra few days, now I don't particularly trust her so I rang the court and they told me if I have evidence to back it up then it will be no problem and no charges will be pressed if she tries anything."

"Do you have evidence?" She asks and I cover my heart with my hand.

"Like I said, I no longer trust the bitch so I started to record all the phone calls I got."

"Daddy! uncle Jensen is here!" West shouts and I smile and nod, waving at Jensen as he walks in.

"I'm gonna return to my revision, thanks Meesh,"

"Don't mention it sweetheart."

I watch her walk up the stairs, light on her toes as her medium length hair flows behind her. I turn towards Jensen and give him a smile, ignoring the confused look on his face. If he wanted answers then he should ask the questions, I'm not a fucking mind reader.

"Who's that?"

"Alexa." I say, simply.

"Care to elaborate?"

"You know, the fifteen year old girl I said was helping me get over the divorce?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Well, that's her. She also helped me pull all of those pranks on your ass."