C h a p t e r - t h i r t y ~ t h r e e

"Alexa, you know the rules, okay? You have your own hotel room, order room service as long as you'll eat it and always tell me where you're going before you leave the venue,"

"Yes, father,"

It was finally time for the conventions and with me being Alexa's full time carer means that I brought her along with me and I sorted out a way for her to watch the panel, her very first panel. I didn't want to treat Alexa any different than what other parents treat their kids, but she's never really experienced that so I've found that for the time being, I'm going to spoil her with everything she wants and slowly ease out of it, like what you would do when your new born child is finally growing up.

"Panel is at six, meet me here or you'll have to find your own way there, you're almost sixteen you're responsible," I say to her before thinking about it. "Most of the time."

"Misha, I love you, I really do, but you don't have to worry. I'm only going to do a little exploring before going to my room and ordering room service, now go, see your friends,"

I smile and nod, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving the room and walking down to the green room where everyone was meeting up before the panel. The past three weeks have been crazy, sorting out work schedules so I only work during school hours, changing all Alexa's information at school so I'm the emergency contact and her last name is Collins in their data, I've left three voicemails for Vicki to let her know I will be able to have the kids more if she wanted and that we could sort out a timetable for who gets the kids when. She still hasn't got back to me on that, but I wasn't all that worried, we planned for the kids to stay with her for this convention before all of this started.

I said hello to a few fans, had pictures with them and even signed some of their stuff, and when the last fan in line thanked me, I set off again for the green room. It didn't really take me long to find, there were a load of noise coming from the other side of the door so it was pretty obvious which room was the correct one. I kind of felt like I was in a Dora the Explorer episode where she was in front of three doors and asked which one the correct one was depending on the noise coming from inside each of the rooms.

"Misha, it's been a while!" Sebastian exclaims, opening the door wide.

"How did...?"

"Misha, a true magician never reveals his secrets." He smirks, his British accent that I adore throwing away all the thoughts that I had previously.

"He saw you by the door and came in through the back on." Rob explains which causes Sebastian to cry out and throw his hands up in surrender, falling to his knees.

"Why must people insist on ruining the fun around here!" He cries out, putting his hand on his forehead in fake distress and falling flat on his back, his limbs flailing everywhere.

I walk in and shut the door behind me before taking a look around the room and noticing that there were more people in here than just me, the party pooper and the drama king. Sitting on the couch there was Jared, Gen and their kids who were climbing all over their person climbing frame- I mean, dad. In the loveseat sitting by himself was Jensen who was too engrossed in his phone to realise that there was somebody there, Rob was sitting at the table on his laptop while Richard was happily munching away on a banana.

I decide to sit on the chair opposite the one Jensen was in, not knowing exactly what to do with myself. I look around the room again and the Padalecki family and I converse for a while before Tom and Shepphard were causing too much trouble for their mom and dad so they told us all that they were all going up to their hotel room to try and calm them down, Sebastian said he had to go do something, but was pretty vague with it all.