C h a p t e r - t w e n t y ~ f i v e

They say before you die your life flashes before your eyes, that all the good and bad moments that are unforgettable shown to you for the very last time before you close your eyes and never open them again, to let you treasure everything you have done and managed to accomplish in your time alive. It was the same thing with this.

It was a confused blur and all I could do was sit there and watch it all unfold. The police having to calm down a screaming Gen, Jared and Jensen while  Daneel took the kids up to Thomas and Sheppard's toy room to get away from it all- something you could clearly tell Vicki protested; but the police thought it was a good idea so she had no say.

"He's done nothing wrong! I can't see why it has came to this!" Gen screams, glaring at the police officers, Jared holding her hand trying to calm her down.

"Miss Vancoch here has claimed that Mr Collins has kidnapped her children, is that something that doesn't involve the police, ma'am?" One of them says in a stern voice.

"When it's a load of crap no, no it doesn't involve you." Jared defends. "Why would he want to kidnap his own children?"

"There are multiple cases where divorced couples do some pretty questionable things, Mr Padalecki,"

"But I don't understand why you're here." Jensen asks, throwing his arms in the air.

"When we were called, Miss Vantoch claimed that she visited Mr Collin's new home to find out where her children were but they were not there and neither was he."

"It's the weekend, they have a court agreement that every weekend and week that Misha has off from set that he is to have the children. How can she claim that he's kidnapped their children when he's legally taking care of his children."

"But he's not is he! My children were here!" Vicki screams at her ex-friends. "While he was out getting drunk or whatever my children were here being looked after by Gen and Daneel! Who looks as if they was doing a better job."

"How dare you question Misha's ability to be a father!" Genenieve screams, pure hatred laced in her voice. "He's giving those kids the life they deserve! He's giving them what they want within reason and he's doing it by himself! While you're off doing whatever on the weekends and days where you can't be arsed to have your children he's taking care of your children and another child too! He's doing it alone and that must be hard when you filed for a divorce and got nearly everything that belonged to him!"

"You're such a bitch! You're making it sound like I'm sleeping around! I'm taking care of my children thank you very much!"

"Officers, if you believe what this crazy woman is saying, what is Misha facing?"

"It depends on the court, sir. It varies from a couple of years to life in prison. Kidnapping isn't taken lightly."

"Life in prison?!" Dan screams walking in and standing next to her husband. I sigh and look down.

Is all this really worth it? I'm innocent I know that for damn sure, Vicki is scheming something and it's not good, using my children as bait, that is a big fucking mistake. But what's going to come out of it in the long run? If I'm proved innocent, I have the kids full time as Vicki is sent to jail for false accusations and wasting the police officers time, the kids won't have anywhere to go while I'm on set after school hours, I can't put that burden on Alexa, so the possibility of me having to quit Supernatural is extremely high, putting me out of a job and no income to feed them.

But if I'm for some reason proved guilty, they still have their mother and this 'Robbert' guy, they have food and a roof over their head, Jensen can live his happy life with his wife and children and not worry about if I was going to make a move on him again, I will be in a place where I get food, a bed and a shower... What more could I need? The thought of this was almost tempting to just lie and say that I did it. Almost. If I did plead guilty, then that means I have to give up Supernatural anyway, there will be nowhere for Alexa to go apart from her house and I will never allow that again.

It was a heavy decision for me to make and a lot depended on the choice I make, surely I can adjust to somethings if it came to it, but I just don't know if I'll emotionally be capable of doing it all. The rejection. Three children. Work. Bills. GISHWES soon. Magazines. It's all scary exactly how much one thing can flip your life around and leave everything scattered around. Like a jigsaw puzzle, I felt as if I had just put the final piece of my life together; just figure out the puzzle to my life and then suddenly something came along and scattered the pieces everywhere in a chaotic hazard, leaving me dazed and confused, not knowing where the hell to start again. 

"It was also claimed that there was an hysterical teenage girl in the home-" The officer says and this grabbed my attention. I knew for certain that I locked the door and Jensen told me that Alexa was staying at Jess's for the night.

"You fucking liar." I say, staring at nothing in particular but knowing they all heard me.

"Alexa is at her girlfriend's house right now and I locked the door as I went out to drop her off on her date. Jensen arranged for her to sleepover with her girlfriend's mom so we could go out for a meal while Gen and Dan took care of the kids. Vicki I knew you were a bitch but now this is taking the piss. I know that you're hiding something from me, something you've been hiding since the end of our marriage. But I don't know why you are trying to do this. You don't realise how many lives you are putting on the line by falsely accusing me of kidnapping our children on the day I'm legally supposed to have them."

I turn my head to face her and she goes pale. "Grow the fuck up. And get the fuck out of this house. You are no longer welcome."