C h a p t e r - t w e n t y ~ o n e ( p i l o t s )

Me and Jensen stood side by side watching Alexa hastily smoothen her skirt for the fifth time in the past two minutes.

Yes, skirt. We were shocked too.

"You look great, don't worry."

"You think so?" She asks, not really paying attention, more interested in making sure she got all the imaginary dust off her clothes. Her long sleeved shirt hid most of the bruises she had gotten from her father, but the one's on her face was barely covered by the foundation she wore. Her brown hair in soft curls that frame her delicate face.

"I know so, now, where is it we're dropping you off?" Jensen asks, putting Maison on his hip while I have West on mine.

"It's just a simple first date. Cinema to watch a horror film, going to get some food somewhere and possibly get a milkshake each, the place where we first met." She says, raising her head but her eyes not focused on either me or Jensen, but at West who was smiling at waving at her.

"You're such a sap," I joke, winking at her to which she gently smiles at.

"You'll be fine. Promise. You're both of legal age to watch the film, you both eat pretty much anything and you both like milkshakes. Nothing can go wrong okay?" Jensen tells her, a calm look playing on his beautiful features.

"And if something does, then ring us and we'll come pick you both up and drop you off home or you can organise something with both of your parents and then we can organise something for you here. We'll go upstairs and leave you two to it. How does that sound?" I ask.

I could see Alexa become teary, she smiled and runs over to us all as we all join in for a group hug.

"Thank you guys, so much. You've given me so much. You've given me your trust, you've given me the chance to meet you guys. You've given me a safe haven. You've gave me a family. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me."

"It's our pleasure," Me and Jensen say at the same time.

"Come on, let's drop you off before you're late for your date,"

"Daddy! That rhymed!" West exclaims clapping his hands.

"Silly daddy!" Maison sighs with a big smile plastered on her face.

We all walk to the car, well, me, Jensen and Alexa did while we carried my kids. Alexa took Maison from Jensen and Jensen took West from me, leaving me childless as I climbed into the drivers seat and starting the car up.

"I wuv you Alex," I hear Maison say around her dummy.

"I love you too sweetie," She replies. I look in the mirror and see that Alexa was becoming teary eyed again, hastily wiping her eyes so she doesn't smug her makeup.

"Love you Alexa!" West screams, causing Jensen to hold onto his wounded ear.

"I love you too, West,"

When we were all strapped in, I started driving while going through the normal first date speech, making sure she had her phone, money and ID which in this case was her bus pass. We reach the cinema in record time, but we couldn't see Jess anywhere so I killed the engine and sat back. I could see in the mirror that Alexa was getting anxious again and I could understand why, the first for everything is always petrifying, more so when it's just you and the person you care for, I figured that I should just let her pep talk herself with this one, I've done as much as I could.